Abnormalalities. Heh.

Pandaman115

Do you have any strange abnormal qualities, such as really tall, or short, small arms, or such :P

Don't make this anything dirty, people. -.-

As an example, I'm 5 foot 7 1\2 inches at 12. 8-) One of the top ten tallset people in my grade.

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 13 and I already shave ... I'm probably the hairiest in my school and that's out of like .. 1300 people :shock:. I'm very scared one day i'll wax it all off ... ouch ..

I shave too. :P I think people are scared of me, since I'm tall, have long hair, and look like I'm going to hurt you. lol.

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

Well I was 6 foot tall when I was 15, and I was about 5'7" the year before. I guess that would be pretty "abnormal" since I'm Asian, half Chinese, Half Indonesian, and most people in Singapore don't grow to be that tall, at that age too.

I was second or third tallest in my level, with the tallest at 6'1"

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

I'm 13 and I already shave ... I'm probably the hairiest in my school and that's out of like .. 1300 people :shock:. I'm very scared one day i'll wax it all off ... ouch ..

Ugh... If you want to get rid of your hair there are better ways that hurt less. Plus it'd grow back anyway.

I'm hairier than Maddox, btw. :D

Guest GhostRanger

Ugh... If you want to get rid of your hair there are better ways that hurt less. Plus it'd grow back anyway.

Impossible. You speak nothing but rubbish that reeks of jealous unmanliness.

Who's maddox? :oops:

As for my abnormality, I'm extremely good looking. :XD:

And I have long SUPER curly hair. they're like perfect spirals. ::'

1z2zrwo.jpg

My wrists are the biggest around in my grade.

They're huge.

I used to have a link to my school's project to provide fresh water to a Kenyan Village, but the sig police changed the link to say something, which, if followed, leads to an "ahem" adult website. Let me ask you. Which do you think is worse?

You want proof? :shock:

I get compliments from older women on how good looking I am. It's actually kinda' scary. When I see a good looking woman, I'm thinking of one thing...It makes me shiver to think they're thinking the same about me. :P I get it more often from women older than me (I'm 19) by like 10+ years than anyone else, like in my age group. It really is creepy...I kinda' just sit there and try to avoid all conversation about it. :P I'm shy I guess, but damn...Creepy. I guessI should be thankful that they're all under 40 so far, though. :P I guess that isn't too old.

I also have kinda' big hands, I guess.

Oh, and my eye lashes make girls envy me. I have some feminine eye lashes, I guess...They're longer and the like. Girls always ask if I'm wearing mascara (wtf?) and when I tell them no, they say they wish they had my eye lashes, lol.

Yea...That's about it.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I shave too. :P I think people are scared of me, since I'm tall, have long hair, and look like I'm going to hurt you. lol.

I don't! :P And I'm 15, and I probably won't till I'm 17, 18, 19.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

As an example, I'm 5 foot 7 1\2 inches at 12. 8-) One of the top ten tallset people in my grade.

:| Dude you're like 4 inches taller than me-And I'm almost 14 and Freshman :shock:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

One of my eyebrows is thinner than the other. With my massive metabolism, I end up having to shave the thing every couple of weeks. What's fun is when I miss and then the big eyebrow is thinner than the thin one :P.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

i'm double jointed, dunno if that counts lol, but i can bend my fingers back so that they touch the back of my hands and it doesn't hurt at all... also i have an incredibly fast metabolism so i can just eat and eat and eat, yet i never get full, so im constantly hungry... really it sucks, if i don't keep eating every so often i get really sick to my stomache and get to the point where i throw up... then again if i dont wanna go to school i just wont eat the night before, get sick and throw up in the morning :D though it wouldn't be healthy for me which is why i havn't done it yet

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

hmmmm, I have a massive brain.

:lol:

Nah, but I am one of the smarter people in my grade. Smarter than basically everyone in my grade (freshman). Im also one of the youngest, 1 or 2 kids younger than me (I just turned 14 a month ago, most kids are turning 15 soon <.< ). Nothing really abnormal about me. My pinky is kind of double jointed (I can bend the top most of it to the side behind my other finger so it looks like a cross, perfectly straight and all).

reportingsjr.png

hmmmm, I have a massive brain.

:lol:

Nah, but I am one of the smarter people in my grade. Smarter than basically everyone in my grade (freshman). Im also one of the youngest, 1 or 2 kids younger than me (I just turned 14 a month ago, most kids are turning 15 soon <.< ). Nothing really abnormal about me. My pinky is kind of double jointed (I can bend the top most of it to the side behind my other finger so it looks like a cross, perfectly straight and all).

ah, that reminds me, im smart to :D im in seventh grade and i was invited to go take the SATs... think i should do it? i think its cause i scored higher than 95% of other kids in the USA on some test thing that we take each year...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

mines actually quite embarrasing :oops: i didnt start puberty untill 14 :oops: its quite degrading when i hear stories of these 12 year olds who shave. well, im 15 in january and its going awfully slow :( now you know my biggest secret, tell me yours!

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

I'm short and skinny. 5'6" 115lbs. I've been like that since like 9th grade (i'm in 12th). My boyfriend can pick me up and he's only a coupla inches taller than me, and about a coupla years younger than me. Piggyback ride ftw.

I'm a senior that looks like a sophomore, and I know a sophomore that looks like a senior. My school rocks.

Other abnormalities? I'm kinda double jointed. And I have a pretty good memory, but that's not physical. Although, a good memory can be considered physical because memory is in the brain and the ....w/e nvm.

I'm also kinda muscular for my weight. I was shivering in Pool Class (learning to swim yay!) one day so I crossed my arms, which I guess flexed my pecs. So one of my friends was like "Dude, you got some nice pecs!" So I look down and I'm all "oh..." I guess it might be because I worked out for a coupla years but I dunno.

I don't! :P And I'm 15, and I probably won't till I'm 17, 18, 19.

I'm 17 and I don't even shave yet. Lol? All my hair seems to be on my legs, hardly any chest or face (do have a 'happy trail' though).

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

oh, jsut remembered yet another one, i am an ectremely fast runner, probably the first or second fastest in my grade, also i can jump REALLY high and far, i was at my friends house and we like to jump over his couch for fun to get it shape for track and for doing hurdles (we do it at night when we can't go to the track) well he knows i like challenges so he stacks 3 couch coushions (sp?) on top of the couch, it was up to about my chest, maybe mid ribs, so i sprinted towards it and jumped as high as i could (his cieling is decently low, but not really to low) and i nearly hit my head on it, and i cleared the coushions :D i was pretty amazed cause before that i was having troubles with 2 coushions...anyone else good at jumping and running? oh btw im short... so yeah, its tough to jump really high

ah, that reminds me, im smart to :D im in seventh grade and i was invited to go take the SATs... think i should do it? i think its cause i scored higher than 95% of other kids in the USA on some test thing that we take each year...

Why not take the SAT early? The PSAT's for us are Wednesday. The SAT is worth it, just for the experience.

~Foolgool

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.