New non-member quests

Rune_Knight_94

nope... cuz i hate doing quests!

yup, I share the same opinion as you. Even if a new one came out, which isn't believable at this moment, I wouldn't care. I haven't even done all the f2p quests yet, I only did enough to get 32 QP for dragon slayer. The XP gained and the time taken just doesn't make up for it, neither does the stupid story featured in the quests. :P

As much as I wish it to be, no, Jagex wont release another F2p quest.

If they did they'd have to mess around with sorting out the new quest points required for the good ol' Dragon Slayer quest and maybe create a small new area for F2p seeing how all the quests we have now involve almost every location currently.

There just isn't any need for new quests, the whole reasoning behind this thread is you want what P2p has, and that's obviously good for Jagex.

First off, I admit I am an F2P'er...

Now, getting to matters at-hand, they wouldn't have to re-figure the point count for 'Dragon Slayer' at all. :D 32 is bloody high and you can only miss about 1 of the '1-Point F2P Quests' and still make 'Dragon Slayer' an option to be done. :? I've personally thought that space in the 'Quest Point System' like that has been needed all this time. :-k Pushing it so close to the end of the list before 'Dragon Slayer' could be started has actually been a problem that I would expect has caused some people to NOT want members, just primarily due to the let-down feeling a person would get from hitting the end like that. :(

Just keep in mind before any of ya blokes flame me, THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND THOUGHTS!!!

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

nope... cuz i hate doing quests!

Well, I guess you and I will be at odds with each other. :lol:

I LIKE QUESTS!!! :twisted:

Makes for something more organized than thinking:

"Oh hey, I'll just try to go get this Level Mark... Oh stuffing, I gotta go do that first, then this, then some for that, then this other thing, then that other item..."

Nah, Quests = Better... Always thought something was lacking... Now I know. F2P just doesn't have enough quests for it.

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

[Edit by Author: Sorry for the double... I'm not much for editing when I am done with a post...]

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

They are never going to add anymore f2p quests. Get used to it or get p2p.

As the saying goes, you gets what you pays for.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

• 3 weeks later...

ok this is what i have to say

If we all quit the number of player in the game would be alot smaller

2. I rotting away being bored give us something

stronghold only lasted a couple weeks untill like everyone did it

quest maby not. skill i would like that very very very much hunting :wink: :wink: i posted someone it p2p :XD: whoops i probally will be flamed to death there :wall: :wall:

maby a bank on karmaja if they are really nice O:)

give us fletching plz f2p mages have runecrafting melee smith duh

ranger we have to buy arrows :boohoo: :wall:

i might of missed the point and did some ranting but i am happy with it :D

But seriously, I will kill you all

I am back for realz this time I promise now that I am a member :p

but they should give us f2pers something else to do so we keep interested and playing all the time.

Somehow the Stronghold of Security just didn't do it.....

Why would they want you ton continue playing all the time? You don't make them any money you know... They just don't care if you quit unless your member

You're so very uninformed.

F2p does pay. They pay for their servers and the updates they get through advertisements.

That's like not even a penny per person that clicks it and probably doesn't even make jagex 1,000 dollars a day...

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

but they should give us f2pers something else to do so we keep interested and playing all the time.

Why would they want you ton continue playing all the time? You don't make them any money you know... They just don't care if you quit unless your member

Actually, I'm fairly sure that they make a large amount of money from the ads. If all the f2p players quit, they would get no more money from adds, and then actually lose money. So not mentioning their obligation to keep users happy, it does make good business sense for them to keep f2p players content and playing.

blurredsigla2.jpg

quest maby not. skill i would like that very very very much hunting :wink: :wink: i posted someone it p2p :XD: whoops i probally will be flamed to death there :wall: :wall:

please encourage the flamers to come to this thread...

its been civilised so far. id like to think that jagex will give high leveled f2pers an update sometime soon. like the major update for next year could be a single quest. a SINGLE quest. just one.

and i doubt that hunting will be f2p.

Stallion4589.png

but if u did they would pay the bil and it might say runescape or something like that

and what if u don't have mobil phone wow thats rare :wink:

and i doubt that hunting will be f2p.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're so very uninformed.

F2p does pay. They pay for their servers and the updates they get through advertisements.

That's like not even a penny per person that clicks it and probably doesn't even make jagex 1,000 dollars a day...

That is totally wrong. Compaines pay for thousand clicks usally rounded up to the next thousand. Also the comapnies pays more than ten dolalars. They make a proably make a couple thousand dollars per thousand. Trust me if they get pennies for person, than with the number of click the topic says it proably get F2p would also be ad free because it does not get jagax much money.

Hey we got strongh hold of security update. Not good but F2p still got a major update. They might they might not. It all depends on how they fell.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-