Woodcutters Guild

tylersk8shop

Guest Benitora10

The idea is great but I think the reason why we don't have one already is because of how much space it would take up. The runescape world is rather small and to find a space to put over 100 trees of all sorts would be quite a task. An area that might be able to host such a large guild would be northwest of East Ardougne by the seceret traning course. Thats one of the only places I think can supprt such a massive area without getting in the way of other important things.

I think the pin for not talking every 10 minutes would get annoying after a while...I guess it would'nt be too bad if it was longer, and if it didnt interupt your woodcutting. It could show a message on the sreen and give you 10 seconds to type in the pin without stopping you from woodcutting. The level of woodcutting should also be a little lower.Other than that I think the woodcutting guild would be a good idea.

spidermancityod6.png

pixel sig and avatar by me.

sorry if i offend you but it will never work...

the requirements are too high, that many trees would make it too easy, people would get annoyed about the pin and not bother...

theres 3 reasons but i'm sure jagex would be able to think of loads more

I don't know if anyone has already said this, but of course I'm already just expanding an idea.

What if we put it in lvl 54 wildy, with a fence around it that makes it not wild, then there would be a hle that you go down, then, when you get down there, there are 3 tree spirits, 1 lvl 49, 1 lvl 72, and one lvl 121. The requirements for skills to get in is 65 wc. The wildy thing and tree spirits would hopefully keep the macroes out

sigs066.gifLUIGI IS AWESOME

supportrobesze8.png

wcguildmap.jpg

the white lines are oaks, the yellow are yews, and the purple are willows. Theres an axe shop attached to a bank. Some fishing spots (shrimp and anchovies only :P) if you get bored. a General store (underneath the bank). Members trees in a fenced off area and a members quest start in the members trees. :mrgreen:

the demented axe... members only quest hard

start location:wc guild

materials:food, combat equipment, axe (preferably rune), tinderbox, pickaxe, spade, 5 buckets of water, antipoison, and 500gp.

walk through: talk to the master wcer in the area in the members wc guild he'll tell you of a demented axe somewhere in ardougne. go right outside the the ardougne bank (the one near the town square) and dig with a spade. Nothing interesting will happen, use a bucket of water on the spade to get a wet shovel. dig with a wet shovel and you will get a casket, open it and... you will be sucken into a form of runescape, except blackandwhite and everything is in weird shapes. head to the karamja volcano and hit 'jump in lava' you'll see yourself dump the remaining water on yourself and jump in the lava. Go through the lava as if you were walking, go north to a wall of obsidian and hit the hack option (picks steel and lower will melt) you'll break through the wall. Keep on swimming until you find a magma tree (no better names i could think of) and cut it down the tree will attack you kill it before your air runs out (varies depending on lvl) and you'llbe rewarded with a shard of a rock. climb up the edge of the volcano to the surface and cut down one of the dead trees and use the logs with the shard to make an axe use the axe with the lava and 'inferiorate' the axe. It will hope out and hit you with an 11 in poison, drink the antipoison. the axe will say it will continue to poison you unless you pay it 500gp, pay it 500 gp, and go back to the master wcer give him the axe.

reward:gain all the xp need for the next lvl except 100, if youre at 99 get 100 xp to have 100/100wc (101/101 with skill cape).

access to karamja volcano lava caves.

• 2 weeks later...

=D> Wow, this would be awesome, if only the requirement was 90 Woodcutting, not 82.

82 is far too easy to get for the privilege of dozens of yews and magics right next to a bank. Their are also loads of 82 Woodcutters, but far far less 90. The guild would get way overcrowded if you put the requirement as low as 82.

Otherwise very very good idea.

-Must Pass Little Trivia Before Entering (To prevent autoing)

(Got suggestions about the requriments, Post em below)

-Must set a pin, Which must be insterted when not talking for more then 10 minutes, If you miss the pin, You'll be booted off.

I don't think these will stop autoing. They will find out the questions and find a way past it. Instead of using the pin, they could just be programmed to say something stupid like "lol" every couple of minutes.

Larry should be able to fix axes for free :D

I like the idea though. A lot of people like the idea of a woodcutting guild.

If macro programs can successfully complete random events, they should be able to figure out the answers to the quiz thing you were talking about.

But, if someone disagrees or has programming experience please add to my comment.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

maple trees are f2p

Nope

And to everyone else, I know everything that I posted wouldent be EXACTLY what the recruitments, etc. would be, Just some suggestions, Thanks for the support everyone :thumbsup: 3,500 Views! :thumbsup:

This thread is doing great :D

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Maybe add some monsters? Maybe level 28 hobgoblins? something that would attack autoers =s

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

maple trees are f2p

Nope

The logs are. (Or were, if no longer)

I do not like the combat requirement, or the "trivia" to keep autoers out. If it contains a bank, once the autoer is in, they never have to leave, so it won't prevent anything. And the combat requirement is meaningless, as many autoers can easily raise their combat. (Green dragon autoers). This is also not fair for low combat-level woodcutters. People also do not like being attacked when woodcutting.

I would rather not see prices fall, so I say no.