��â�º���© A Better Chat While Trading - Over 100 supporters! ��â�º���©

JCeasar

nice idea=)

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( You beat me too it. I was thinking of exactly the same idea. I swear i never read any topic like this lol - infact i was just checking the topics before i posted incase there was already an idea like it.

Anyway, i love your idea, i support 100%. =D> I think the flashing on the second screen is an awesome idea - certainly an eye catcher ::'

I hope its ok with you, but im just going to post my picture, as i spent quite a while on it. If you dont want me to keep the picture there just tell me, ill remove it.

bnk1oe8.png

So there it is - slightly different to yours. I realise this looks like skater789's idea - but i promise ive only discovered the ideas like this after i made the picture lol.

Anyway, at the end of the day, same idea really, (great minds think alike) so i support yours =] You should definately send an idea to jagex.

The best improvements are mostly the little ones, the ones none would look at first, because they are too simple-minded

I'm totally pro these suggestions, it gets my vote for sure, simple but the impact would be huge... and positive.

=D> =D> =D>

PS: I'm from Belgium

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

Hmm that's a good idea... but there's must come a but with this start, so..

But.... I found myself trading with some idiot for long time, who didn't understand I'm not giving free items and he'll have to pay for whatever I sell, and meanwhile someome else is buying what I'm trying to sell!

:wall:

100 Combat , 999th to 99 cooking, 99 Fletching, 99 Hunter , 1850+ total

Buying : Irit seeds 1k each, Candantine seeds 5k each, and Kwarum seeds 12k each