So is halloween coming to runescape?

fearspudgod

Well, many of you know halloween is on tuesday of next week, and the halloween update has yet to make an appearence in runescape. Do you all think that it will be an old drop style the night of the 30th? because it doesnt look like we will be having 1 week before halloween to complete the halloween adventure. I might be wrong and they could release it tomorrow for all i know, but it seems a bit strange that it wasnt released on Monday. So what do you think? EXPLAIN!

==Disclaimer==

This is in know way a rant, so please DONT FLAME

there BETTER be a holloween event this year, since the year before last there was no holloween event, i didn't know there would be one, and i wasn't on for 2 weeks. i missed the scared emote, although i could care less about the zombie head. i hope they re-release the scared emote...

72 construction. Also a proud member of SODB

siggehkr2.png

there BETTER be a holloween event this year, since the year before last there was no holloween event, i didn't know there would be one, and i wasn't on for 2 weeks. i missed the scared emote, although i could care less about the zombie head. i hope they re-release the scared emote...

I highly doubt the Scared emote will be released again. On the topic of this thread, you may recall that last year's Christmas Update was released on December 22th (or around then, I know it was only a few days before Christmas) and lasted past the New Year. It may be the same case here :-k

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I thought the update always comes out on the monday before the holiday?

It depends what day the holiday is on. If it was on a Friday-Sunday they'd bring it out the week before, but because Halloween falls on a Tuesday this year, they don't need to, they update will still be out on the day, fi not the day before.

Also, as already stated, the Halloween update was on the night of Halloween last year:

31 October 2005 - Halloween Update!!

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Zamorak is returning for Halloween.

'All work and no play makes Zamorak a dull boy'

Could mean nothing else.

A new age in Runescape is coming, the return of our true god Zamorak. All Hail Zamorak.

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

40 Barrows trips, 4 Barrows equipment (Guthans Helm, Veracs Helm, Ahrims Skirt, Dharoks Helm)

I think it will come out on monday, seeing at it's a small update really. Plus they said there will be poltergiests to get rid of and some ghost busting equipment.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I think it will come out on monday, seeing at it's a small update really. Plus they said there will be poltergiests to get rid of and some ghost busting equipment.

Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Hope its not on halloween, the school drama club is doing a play and im in it, its on halloween but i also dont wanna miss the rs halloween event either, i was counting on it being today so that i can have it done today and not worry about missing it for the play.

This was posted on page 185 of the post Approved* Halloween 2006! #3. (Quick find: 16-17-191-31575402)

halloween2006fp7.png

So, it sounds like the Halloween event is next week.

The events usually last for a week or more, so that everyone gets a chance to enjoy the Holiday event.

it would be cool if we would get the tradeables back. But all of u whinos did a great job ruining that by whining and spamming the hell out of jagex.

Can't say that i blame jagex, but ur pathetic behavior on and after these celebrations still makes me p**sed.

btw,... the 'u' and 'ur' is of course only for them who feel addressed O:)

I highly doubt the Scared emote will be released again. On the topic of this thread, you may recall that last year's Christmas Update was released on December 22th (or around then, I know it was only a few days before Christmas) and lasted past the New Year. It may be the same case here :-k

It was on 19, i still remember \'

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

Zamorak is returning for Halloween.

'All work and no play makes Zamorak a dull BOY'

Could mean nothing else.

A new age in Runescape is coming, the return of our true god Zamorak. All Hail Zamorak.

I believe it says dull BUG,i could be wrong but i think it said bug.

Proud to do nothing but pick cabbage for the ooc!

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Order_of ... /index.php?