Grey's Anatomy

Viktorkrum77

Do you watch Grey's anatomy?

I you do, well, I made a thread to discuss it.

What did you think of the show in general.

I began watching at the season finale. I hate medical stuff, but the show is addicting lol!

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

If you're a male and watch this show, you need gender reassignment surgery asap. That's all i gotta say.

I'm a male and I like the show, it's funny as hell :P

and I don't need gender reassignment surgery :wink:

Is that the one show with the doctors having sex?

:lol: Yes. That's how they advertise the show where I live. I watched it a bit and saw it was mainly about sexual innuendo, and the story was shallow. It's a crap show so I stopped watching.

If you're a male and watch this show, you need gender reassignment surgery asap. That's all i gotta say.
Pfft, some girls love it if you watch shows like this or Gilmore Girls. I've learned to stomach it ::'

Pfft, some girls love it if you watch shows like this or Gilmore Girls. I've learned to stomach it ::'

Hmm, so she likes Gilmore Girls eh? I pity you, i dont have the stomach for teeny bopper heartthrob omg this is my life to a t-esque shows.

*sigh* what is this society coming to.

Hmm, so she likes Gilmore Girls eh? I pity you, i dont have the stomach for teeny bopper heartthrob omg this is my life to a t-esque shows.

*sigh* what is this society coming to.

It's an excuse to be under a blanket with a girl and chocolate. I fail to see what's the problem.

Meh.. I'm not a big fan of it, but I have no choice since my Computer is 1 room away from the Livingroom without a door inbetween, so I always have to hear it when my mom and sister are watching. You'd be surprised how much it grows on you.

99 Slayer since August 2007.

I've watched it on and off, but I don't watch TV that much in general. The diary format is quite interesting, and usually you can watch a single episode and still find it enjoyable, in difference to some other shows.

I got to say, I really prefer House as far medical TV shows goes. Has me laughing every time, and the medical plot is usually quite interesting as well.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

I've watched it on and off, but I don't watch TV that much in general. The diary format is quite interesting, and usually you can watch a single episode and still find it enjoyable, in difference to some other shows.

I got to say, I really prefer House as far medical TV shows goes. Has me laughing every time, and the medical plot is usually quite interesting as well.

Same here about house :D Didn't really care for any part of Grey's though.

"Oh, so you want the Republican's medicine?"

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

havn't been to tip.it in a while..sup all

anyway..everytime i look at my AIM list...every girl on it has an away msg saying "watching grey's"

without fail lol...it's sweeping girls all over the united states

im 18 btw...

I was about to post that. I never watch medical TV shows, but if I switch on the TV and there's House, I'll start watching the episode.

That main doctor makes simply brilliant comments and when he's pissed off at something or someone (which is most of the time), has a great maddox-esque way of systematically pissing off people.

Almost unique in today's "politically correct" crap-tv world of "family friendly" ""humor"".