the most embarrasing death

hiperjak

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I died to a level 10 cave crawler at about 85 combat

Lost over 500k in items, including a brand new blue beret i had jsut got from a clue!

My cousin died to the same beast.

We were looking for keldagrim, we had no teles, no food,

entered the slayer cave by accident and inturn attack a cave crawler.

both poisoned with very little run energy we charged toward Seers village.

Both of us died before we got there

Very embarressing, dieing to a level 10 and losing all your best items on the way, along with the bulk of our wealth.

we had no idea poison exisited let alone an antidote for it!

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

My most embarrasing death probably happend yesterday. I was fighting Damis for desert treasure and he hit me for 24 and that left me with 23hp so I knew I needed food so I went into my inventory and in a panic clicked on the first thing that was in there which happend to be my dds, so while I was trying to force feed myself a dds, Damis killed me :oops:.

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I can't recall mine, I haven't died besides PKing for quite a long time now.

I should think THE most embarrassing death would be either:

A) Death by a regular chicken (level 1)

B) Death by Ghasts.

C) Death by failing an agility shortcut.

I think C would be most humiliating personally, say you fall in the Ardougne river (west of the West Bank) and die. Then, if you're one of those annoying people that dies all the time and begs your friends for things when you do, you get to PM all your mates and say 'can i borrow 200k plz, i fell in a river and died'.

you cant die to a chicken

Oh really? They can actually hit you know.

They can? :-k Sorry, but I just don't see it happening. I once had a newbie account and he killed over a thousand chickens (or near it), still keeping one defence. During that period, that account had NEVER been hit by a chicken. So, unless this person in question was extremely unlucky, I remain doubtful. Could you maybe please post an image to shed light on this subject?

P.S. Sorry for the off-topicness, I'm rather interested in getting to the bottom of this.

To confirm I have been hit by a chicken a couple times. And both times I was well over 20 def, but I havent been hit in at least a year (by a chicken).

I have 2

1. I was at 1 hp apparently and i tried to thiev a man. He caught me and killed me, luckily i did it at lumby so i got some of my stuff back. (I had full ham for death to dorgy) But i didn't get the ham logo so i had to spend 6 days to get it back.

I can't remember other right now.

Edit: I was doing shilo village and a tribes man poisoned me. I had full inventory of lobbys and full rune. I decide to lumby tele to get anti poison and just as I was at the part where it makes that last sound boom 7 poison damage.

dark+ritual4.png

On my old account when I was a n00b I fell for the Zammy wine trick. #-o

My most recent embarassing death was fighting Sigmund and his guards during the Death to the Dorgshunn quest. Lost studded leather armor, full HAM set and a bunch of bolts. Nothing I couldn't get back but still freaking annoying.

Himedaph.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I almost had the most emberassing death ever... I was training in Brimhaven and kept failing the spinning blades. They got me down to 2 and I accidentally tried to pass them again. Thank god I succeeded else I would have lost my fire cape :P .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Back when my combat level was below 10, I didn't know how to change the camera angle. I wandered into a house and went upstairs. I couldn't click the stairs to go back down because of the camera angle. There was a woman respawning there so I killed it over and over again. I got some body runes \' . Eventually I was killed by the woman and lost the body runes. :cry: But nobody saw me because I was in one of those pointless houses with nothing in them.

electrofrog6ck.jpg

fotwunderbanner2zg4.png

I can't recall mine, I haven't died besides PKing for quite a long time now.

I should think THE most embarrassing death would be either:

A) Death by a regular chicken (level 1)

B) Death by Ghasts.

C) Death by failing an agility shortcut.

I think C would be most humiliating personally, say you fall in the Ardougne river (west of the West Bank) and die. Then, if you're one of those annoying people that dies all the time and begs your friends for things when you do, you get to PM all your mates and say 'can i borrow 200k plz, i fell in a river and died'.

you cant die to a chicken

I think I might log my account out when Im fighting a chicken, see if Im in lumby the next day... :)

conplaatje3vl9.png