Banned For Bogies!... LITERALLY

Ok, i go to log on my account, your account has been disabled blah blah blah, oh "trollocks"

1 WEEK BANN

look at this....

************->chelseaboy11: hi

************->chelseaboy11: my world

************->chelseaboy11: i cant get in ur world

************->chelseaboy11: hello

chelseaboy11: ok, brt fally pls

************->chelseaboy11: k hold on

chelseaboy11: hurry pls i gtg

************->chelseaboy11: 190k right

************->chelseaboy11: srry i was in catherby

chelseaboy11: yeh, i have an extra top if u wna bye?

***********->chelseaboy11: nah

************->chelseaboy11: where in fally

chelseaboy11: ok im at fally sq

chelseaboy11: where r u?

************->chelseaboy11: comein

chelseaboy11: hi

************: hu

************: hi

chelseaboy11: gave mystic_hat (1) mystic_gloves (1) mystic_robe_top (1) mystic_robe_bottom (1) mystic_boots (1)

************: gave coins (190000)

chelseaboy11: ty

chelseaboy11: hahaha u gotscammed

************: still have 110k left

chelseaboy11: it had a bogie on!!

chelseaboy11: hehehehehe!

chelseaboy11: yes josh?

************: wat

chelseaboy11: dude

chelseaboy11: this for 10k

chelseaboy11: 100k

************: no

chelseaboy11: ok then

************: did u say i got scammed

chelseaboy11: dyl

************: yes

chelseaboy11: i sed i wiped a bogie on it so u got scammed hehehe

chelseaboy11: im joknin doe

tried to appeal but noooo.... auto response, bloody nora... oh well thought this wuld make u guys laugh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at that example, I hope people learn something. Don't joke when it comes to serious things, and in the world of Runescape that's scams and such. You can't blame Jagex, they have to deal with thousands of reports per day, so I'm sure they won't spend so much time investigating the thing.

A guy, now this is real, called his girlfriend and joked, saying: "Hey baby, I forgot the bombs on the airplane" (it went something like that). He got arrested and fined by the police even though there weren't bombs on the plane...

You made a cool joke though about the boogie :thumbsup:

looking at that example, I hope people learn something. Don't joke when it comes to serious things, and in the world of Runescape that's scams and such. You can't blame Jagex, they have to deal with thousands of reports per day, so I'm sure they won't spend so much time investigating the thing.

A guy, now this is real, called his girlfriend and joked, saying: "Hey baby, I forgot the bombs on the airplane" (it went something like that). He got arrested and fined by the police even though there weren't bombs on the plane...

Ther is a HUGE difference between jokingly saying you wiped a bogey on a set of full mystic and saying scammed and being punnished for it and saying jokingly in this day and age that you left bombs on the plan.

Is this a perm or temp ban, eaither way it's undeserved i got a black mark the same way, I don't think jagex should have this appeal system if it obviously isn't working as well as it should be

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

How many Jagex staff does it take to change a lightbulb?

1.. how many player noob mods to change a light bulb? 4 1 to try and fix it but breaks it another one to buy another light bulb and 2 more to talk to the other one so they dont do something stupid :wall:

Dr_Brinner.png

i don't really understand about that did you scam him? or someone else?

*edit* DOH didn't read post fully :wall:

bald luck about the 1 week

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

lol new rule: bogie scamming :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO :lol: maybe they should put that in there then people would realise that boogers do infact lower the value of your mystic.

But who seriously reports people for that . . . damn mod wannabes :roll: :shame:

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

Don't you joke about being a drug dealer on runescape? :lol:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

what is a bogie?

i think you might meen " booger or boogie "

lol , anyways..jagex should have banned you

do not joke about scamming , you deserved it 8-)

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

if that happened to me, id kill the police men who did that to me, that is stupid.... but i bet he was a certain race,, lmao.

I don't find this remotely funny. <.<

You joked about scamming someone. If you have been a member of this site for more than a week then you will know that there are tons of threads here about people getting banned for joking about a reportable offense. Jagex does not take jokes lightly. Anyone that is scamming can add "just kidding" after what they said to try and play off the scam attempt after they are caught.

Guess you learned a lesson. Never joke about breaking the rules in the game. Someone near you might take you seriously.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D