What should i do...

woopidoo2

Well, I wanted to reload my prayer points, so I went to the chaos altar.

suddenly, i see a no armor DM between a lvl 113, and a lvl 115. They hit a few 24s, and at last the lvl 115 dies. Im like: good job, did he have money in his pocket?

No Response.

I wait a few seconds, and he logs out. I realize he mustve closed down RS, just when he killed someone.

So I wait, and I see a full rune with scimmy and ammy on floor, so he did had alot of stuff in his pocket. I pick it all up, and return to my journey to the chaos altar.

I added them both, but what should I do?

Give it back to him, or keep it?

I think that lvl 113 has alot money allready, and I need it pretty badly on lobbies and addy arrows (im lvl 54)because im a pure

Oppinions? Keep the loot? give it back to someone who is rich allready? (I suppose...)

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

add him and if he never logs on, it means he has private chat on friends and there's no way u can get it back. If u do find him, give it back, its the right thing to do.

Is no obligation to return it, simply keep. ::'

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Do you even ask?! If you go to pray to chaos altar you must be Zamorakian... in your place i would keep thows items and PM them both saying how lame they realy are :twisted:

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

Guest Exkarotis

let's think.

What would 90% of the rs community do in your position?

Keep it.

So, I'd keep it 'cus chances are if that happened to you the person who picked it up wouldn't keep it.

Anyway at 100+ rune isn't exactly a big loss..

I would keep it. If you find him again, and, somehow he knows you have it and he asks for it back politely, then give it back. But odds are that he X-logged during the match thinking he wouldn't lose or something. In the mean time, enjoy your loot :D

__

kuroi

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

suddenly, i see a no armor DM between a lvl 113, and a lvl 115. They hit a few 24s, and at last the lvl 115 dies. Im like: good job, did he have money in his pocket?

No Response.

I wait a few seconds, and he logs out. I realize he mustve closed down RS, just when he killed someone.

So I wait, and I see a full rune with scimmy and ammy on floor, so he did had alot of stuff in his pocket. I pick it all up, and return to my journey to the chaos altar.

I think that lvl 113 has alot money allready, and I need it pretty badly on lobbies and addy arrows (im lvl 54)because im a pure

Oppinions? Keep the loot? give it back to someone who is rich allready? (I suppose...)

give it back. Because only one word RESPECT he might even give you a reward. Respect goes a long ways...........

Any1 add me in game (rock goose) for help if u need it. =)

egg2.PNG

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

christ...........................................................And no there isnt alot of different reactions, i am the only one who said give it back because i am the only one with RESPECT

Any1 add me in game (rock goose) for help if u need it. =)

egg2.PNG

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

respect a guy who brought in full rune into wild then when he dies you just run back and give it to him?

if it was me that had it i'd say keep it.

bannerkc5.png

N0valyfe an idol to some, a great player to many, and a true runescaper to all

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Come on, it's a little goldmine for you buddy. People who dm in full rune battles have tons of sets anyway, don't worry about it! This is a common occurance in the game, and you should be extremly happy.

I remember back when I first started playing I intercepted a drop trade to get a steel plate and an iron full helm. This was in 2001, so any form of armor was amazing to me, and people actually had a market on selling items like this.

Enjoy your spoils, and don't think too much about the dm, they both have enough cash.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

No Response.

give it back. Because only one word RESPECT he might even give you a reward. Respect goes a long ways...........

Wow, you should keep it. Its not like you would see him again anyway, its a big world.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Its your luck to have found those spoils. Who would walk away when one saw a $100 bill on the ground without no one nearby.

Just your luck! Keep it!

Which level 113 have difficulties making cash. I bet he have more than a set of rune armour in his bank. Who knows?

\'

76/86 Mining

i think you should just keep it and forget about it. by the time the guy puts his chat on he will probably have forgotten about it himself. on the off chance he does log in ask him if he wants it back.

but most likely he would just blank you anyway.