easyest way to get pray up

supercanon14

ok i was traing str,hps, and pray on mossies and i want people to tell me if there is any other way thats faster and gives good combat xp i'm f2p ATM

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

Hill giants are fast 'cos they're easy to kill, but moss giants (or "mossies" as you call them) give better drops. I like to train in the Edgeville dungeon on hill giants, even though my combat level is 83. It's just that you kill them faster and there is more of them. If you bury all the big bones, and only stack the runes and cash in your inventory, and leave all of the other drops it means you can stay there without banking (unless you need food). Of course you could bank the big bones and save them until you are a member, then you could use them on an alter in your house (medium level construction needed) or at the Ectofuncus (slow and boring). Since you're F2P now though, you should probably just bury them.

Also, bury the bones of every thing you kill - no matter what. If you walk past bones from someone else's kill, bury them. It all adds up eventually. I highly recommend the hill giants though. Good luck!

99 Attack at 102 Combat. :D

ThreeRivers1.png

Now training fletching... ;)

ThreeRivers1.png

Are big bones the best you can use in F2P - well they are the best you can GET, but:

Most giants are competed for, so the rate at which you get them is sliced. Hill giants are the lowest big bone dropper, how fast can you kill them?

Now how fast can you kill (or just collect) and bury ordinary bones? - More than 3 times as fast, and you win by going for ordinary bones.

Level 1 of the stronghold usually has a surplus of bones, and the level 1 rats there also drop bones (as they do on the second floor as well).

Of course, giants do have some other drops as a bonus

Are big bones the best you can use in F2P - well they are the best you can GET, but:

Big Bones are the best you can use, regular and big bones are the only ones tradeable in f2p.

He's comparing regular bones to big bones in his post. The pros and cons of using both.

But yes, weigh the amount of time spent getting both type of bones, and which is worth it. Seeing how many people go for big bones and those monsters in F2P, it may be better to bury normal bones if you want to kill monsters to get them.

Buying of course would be faster.

icecube7.jpeg

... gives good combat xp i'm f2p ATM

I don't know how practical the option is, but I would work my little F2P fingers off to save 2 million gp (that 20K iron ore), get $5 for one month of membership, and take advantage of either the Ectofungus in Port Phasmatys (400% more prayer), or another P2Pers Gilded Altar (350% more prayer).

I had a friend over just yesterday, and we trained Prayer on my Gilded Altar. It cost 400K for 200 dragon bones, but he got about 56K xp and went from 47 to 52 in about 15 minutes.

Granted, if you're using a strangers' Gilded Altar, they'll probably charge you 20-50K/trip for the service, but it's totally worth it.

So if you can, save 2 million and buy a whip in P2P. Spend the month with said whip training on blue dragons, collecting bones and hides.

Sell the hides and buy more dragon bones.

Near the end of the month, sell your whip, buy more dragon bones if you like. You'll have lots of combat XP, and a ridiculous prayer level when you're done.

IF you are saying to sell the two million for gp you should know that it is against jagax rules and can get you easily perm banned. :shame: .

Also some people don't trust foregin compaines with credit cards. Or compaines on the web.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

IF you are saying to sell the two million for gp you should know that it is against jagax rules and can get you easily perm banned. :shame: .

Also some people don't trust foregin compaines with credit cards. Or compaines on the web.

Just curious where you thought someone was trying to sell 2 million for gp?

icecube7.jpeg

bigbones def

i got tolike 38 prayer f2p :)

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)