People You Admire or Inspired You?

muggiwhplar

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm.. I forgot dragon slayer gave deffence exp.. That and I just wanted a main again realy. :P

Defendce xp doesnt mean ur not pure.

the new generation just seems to believe that low defence and high strength is "pure" .'

but "pure" means u dont have any magic exp, . naturally its best as a low level to have high strength and attack and low str. but u can be a level 99 hp pure as well. having 99 def.

Doomtrain gf - he was the one who inspired me to get 70 craft. This was back in the rs1 days. Did it by mining silver in the crafting guild and then smelting and crafting it in Falador for 50xp each (holy symbols). Not to mention, he gave me the Santa Hat, that I still wear and keep and will never sell, on Christmas Day 2002 (the day of the drop), because I couldn't find one that morning. I ended up getting 70 craft about 3 years ago (and being one of the first 1k people with 70 craft).

Oergg

Yting82

Swtkittn

Trixstar

Ks jeppe

Eeeeediot

Pker Dude Jr

Duke Freedom

Those just popped in my head. There's probably a lot more.

R2Pleasent inspired me to loving rares.

Chewey Shoe for being the only daring merchant regardless of whether he just liked pink hats or not.

Fook A Ji for apparently evading parole, and going back to jail! :3>

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Ah,

Oergg, Moridin, Dw343- for telling me how bad i sucked when i was "retired" and that a former wanderer couldnt make it to any of my rsc goals because i sucked. so they got me back in the game.

The Many Members of the wanderers for showing me what greatness was really like.

The old original "Trolls", Fook, Vas, Garm sabre, Salty Ant, Outlaw Rudy, df2 player, ameoba and all of those idiots who made rs a fun place.

The RsV crew, for getting me hooked again and making me understand clans were not about power, but family.

My members in KoFH, for helping being there for me.

Binyam - convinced me to get my dream of rune smithing :-D

Iampenguin- they just dont make players like him anymore.

Rab/Katryna - for alot of*ahem* guidance

Erixson- he dropped it cold turkey . haha , thats inspiring

Thehate/bwareofmef/trixstar/turtlefemm - hardass working levelers who inspire me to keep clicking away

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

as far as rs goes its gota be my real life friends who play,

from the forums (and its mostly on the forums) its gota be people like:

Zubedoo - for his rant pulling apart skill

Bubsa - for just being darn sarky and fun to read

Duke freedom - for incredibly complicated economy posts

Raichaise - just being a gd read (don't know where he went though)

neogeo - for creating the ultimate f2p vs p2p thread (i think it was him..)

Leesters - for his house party and numerous events (make more!! I r teh nublet at (insert monster here))

jwrm - his drop party was cool

Rahk - for making me a glory when i was new to members

Not really inspiration, but solid cool people who i feel glad to have met/gained knowledge of.

People from when I started/early days..

Stud690

Oergg

Mooncricket

Pker Dude Jr (THE Reason I started ranging)

Snake Slava (Owned range high scores in classic)

Gregechidna6

Jak

34zljex.png

Huzzah.png

Larryr- the rc legend, made 999m nats but i knew him when he was 54 rc on his first rc spree. made 3mil at lvl 35 because of him but that is nothing now and i know it. He has rced 12 hrs a day atleast every weekend for aslong as i can remember. I was quite high up in his littl erc running system, didnt even have to run anymore to get money. Just trade on the spot. Was great!

Made me think big, really made me who i am today. TY larryr (and no hard feelings bout the 800k ;p)

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

definately a pker called chuckles....or something lol i should know it. i had started runescape, and used all the 100k i saved to make a pure. But i kept on getting completely owned in the wildy..... i quit for a few months. But then seeing his final vid, he made me gain a few range levels, and own. I am now 1.3mil richer because of that. Oh some guy i met in draynor when i was a n00b, he told me how to play rs well. I have now been playing for around 1 year now :thumbsup:

Cheap_Mark.png

Cheap Mark - Going for 1050 Total