People You Admire or Inspired You?

muggiwhplar

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazed no one has said zezima yet, but he's not the one who's inspired me.

I actually have three. One is probably well known in Tip.It (someone who has quit way back). All of them don't play anymore.

Uni Love was a combat level 100+ player in runescape. She sold my set of god armor, which I still have in my bank. She quit with such great stats and she was just amazing. She did not sell her god armour to a merchanter, but someone who wanted it to look cool and couldn't afford it at the price they go for on the streets :thumbsup:

The second person was one of the first people I met in runescape. His name was Worshipme666. I'm still waiting for him to get on again, which I highly doubt he will do. He was great to talk to and helped me a lot when I was a noob. He bought willows from me for a grater price than others bought them for, and gave me some free items in my time of need. I wish he would get back on so I could thank him for starting my rs career.

The last person is someone I still talk to. Her name is AngelSerene. She played runescape for a really long time and was probably my best friend in runescape for the longest time. Like worshipme, she was someone I could turn to for assistance. If I was bored or was having a bad day, she was always there to cheer me up and make me feel better :P She continues to tell me she'll be back, but is busy in rl.

Pker Dude Jr - He awesome.

Punk4ever - I don't remember exactly why I admire her :( I remember he 100 combat party very well, she has some nice stats, and is a good person. In my 100 combat post, I think it was, she suggested i get 111 combat, and ive been working for it ever since. (Also awesome)

Honest1 - Alot going on in life, but still managing to climb towards 99 fishing. I've been waiting for it. Inspiring.

:3> Spoof :3>

Moridin inspired me to achieve 99 Woodcutting and I dedicated it to him when I reached my goal :) And, of course, Oergg who is a constant inspiration for the zest and flair he brings to the game. :)

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

enter_wes-my oldest and best friend that's saved me through so many boring hours \'

superchica14-oldest friend

axe man jack-helping me raise my slayer up

n0valyfe-showing the common person that zezim can be beaten and inspired thousands, including myself :3>

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Warriorang - Insipire me to mine way back in rsc

Nicrune007 - Insipire me about the power of high lvl ranged and i was tempted to train it

Dork's guide to pyramid plunder - got me the thieving lvl i had now

Puremisery99 - he's been a good buddy to me ::'

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

There's only a few people who really inspired me to play the game I do now, and they are Xp3nsiv and Slwbob731024.

Xp3nsiv is just a huge role model for me in the game because of his dedication to PKing skills. I've modeled my character mainly off of his and his methods.

Slwbob731024 is just an awesome guy. I really admire his attitude and the way he plays the game. I try to develop the same kind of personality towards others in the game, so he's a great role model for me to follow. It's just a shame he sort of semi-quit. I only see him on maybe once a month. :boohoo:

Nul_Oblivion.png

Retired Member

the first persons i ever admired where those GREAT PKERS , im talking about i mahatma i and i h q 69, they where some idols for me even i never been memb they showed me the power of da dagger(dont mess with da dagger kay :P )

then i admired my friend axe throw 222 and made myself get way better non cb stats than him (yay done) :oops:

then the username of this forum known as vapour(wont reveal ur rsn name fr00b)cause he inspired me to get 99 cook :-w (stole and got first 99 cook than him =P)

:-w =D>

then nuclear man2 showed me u can get a high smithing lvl just smelting bars and thanks to it i been lvling since 68 to get exp and $ =9 :wink: :lol:

and finnally my most important inspiration are all those f2pers around with high totals lvls =) =D> =P~

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

Proud owner of these capes + quest cape

99 cooking achieved 26/06/06

99 fletch achieved 22/07/08

99 firemaking achieved 22/07/08

99 magic achieved 25/12/08

99 crafting achieved 25/12/08

99 attack achieved 25/12/08

99 strenght achieved 01/03/09

99 hitpoints achieved 23/10/09

99 ranged achieved 23/11/09

my grate friend gwarfon he was baned for makeing a joke about jagex. I hered hes daughter is a mod but he well stay on my friends list 4ever all miss you man

rednewdc5.png

By 'fittest' do you mean 'most selfish brat with the fastest internet connection?'

on rsc i fished at catherby alot and there was this guy named tonkinator who hung out there alot in black legs and blue p-hat and he pretty much inspired me to keep playing... but i recently heard that he died irl.

i also look up to axe man jack cause i use his guide alot (im currently 84 slayer)

also when i was a noob i smelted steel bars for maximx.. always thought he was cool..

and also a few people from an old guild.. ghaleon, daehan.. a few others

hoffmanbmx.gif

120+ combat 1800+ total | level 76 rsc

whip drops: 31

abyssal heads: 1

dark bows: 1

Irulepoker - I love his posts

Dutch Leader - The best pure i've ever seen.. (The legend of my own pure) :P

Oreocookie - A great friend, people don't have to do big things to be admired..

Toast - Funny guy to talk with and really nice with helping, the only person that ever gave a present on runescape for my birthday :)

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Erm.. I quit a long time ago after I Lost my main. Then I saw one of I Mahatma I's PK videos. So I made a pure. I even coppied the I's and eveything.. :roll: But then I forgot I was a pure so guess what.. Now I'm not. :)

That and Crobob. He's a real life friend too. If it wern't for him I'd have quit along time ago. His knowledge of the game is quite impressive. =D>

I Tonysown I - Retired for now...

suster.png

Erm.. I quit a long time ago after I Lost my main. Then I saw one of I Mahatma I's PK videos. So I made a pure. I even coppied the I's and eveything.. :roll: But then I forgot I was a pure so guess what.. Now I'm not. :)

how did u forget that?