What are you stocking up on for hunter?

ashozzy2

hi all well as we know hunter is coming out

You know they could take 4 years to release this? :roll:

:-k

Yes, towards the end of the month we will be releasing the Hunter skill.

This new addition to the RuneScape skill list is a non-combat skill which gives the player the opportunity to track, net, trap and generally scare the fur right off a brand new range of creatures! Hundreds of new objects and large areas of the map will now be opened up to you to explore and lay in wait for these pesky varmints. Rewards range from brand new weapons and armour all the way to your own imp in a box.

I'm pretty sure that when they say they will be releasing it at the end of the month. they mean that at the end of the month they will be releasing it..... :-s

they also planned a hunter quest already for this month so it might be even coming out earlyer then we think...

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not stocking up anything.

When the new skill arrives, I'll be checking it out and see what I need. If easily attainable, I'll get the stuff. If it' not, I'll wait a bit until the hype calms down.

currently stocking up on: exsiteness about the new skill coming out.

but apart of that... nothing, since i prefere to collect that the day it comes out instead, spending hours in collecting an item i "guess" that will be use for feels kind of wasted, i have no hurry about getting some levels in this skill anyway

Scherzo.png

Personally

I'm hanging onto about 500 trout that have been sitting in my bank,

I'm making sure that I have stocked up to tele runes, combat pots, arrows, spare MSB's, ROL's, Recoils. I may head over and get some probscious

Trying to get a new sig... Idea's anyone?

just wait tillt eh skill come out..lol

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

Would you rather waste 5 days to get a few more exp? Or would you rather get money to buy the supplies the day hunting comes out and get more exp?

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

Would you rather waste 5 days to get a few more exp? Or would you rather get money to buy the supplies the day hunting comes out and get more exp?

Actually, I'm not only stocking up to gain a "few more exp" (as you said) but also to supply those who did not stock up on anything and take advantage of their wants/needs and charge lots-o-money for my supplies, thereby making lots-o money depending on how well I stock up.

icecube7.jpeg

im gonna grab me about 20 furs bear, i wish they had wolf fur? they do rite? i dont even know any more...

I believe that you can steal wolf fur at Ardougne market place.

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

I've started work on Agility.

I figure the new areas are going to be absolultely packed with noobs when they are opened up.

Jagex know this and don't want to ruin the skill, so they may restrict access to certain areas by imposing agililty shortcuts?

So gonna get my agility up a few levels just in case.

Harrington.gif