Best F2P Update?

rune0nite

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Ranged update ( didnt know about it cuz i was lvl 10 that time)

Stronghold security ( good teleportation and monsters to train at)

Tiaras ?

Lumby bank, teleport

2moro Could b ur Day..

puremisery99.png

Member Again!

bank at lumi and the prayers... i also like the security stronghold... im working on 100 skull sceptres!

About the skull scepters.. i cant ever get the whole thing. is it members? or am i just looking in the wrong spot?

bank at lumi and the prayers... i also like the security stronghold... im working on 100 skull sceptres!

About the skull scepters.. i cant ever get the whole thing. is it members? or am i just looking in the wrong spot?

Its f2p

The skull sceptre comes in 4 parts.

You get these by killing Minotaurs, Flesh Crawlers, Cateblepons and Ankous.

They each drop a different part of the sceptre but i forget exactly what they drop.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Its f2p

The skull sceptre comes in 4 parts.

You get these by killing Minotaurs, Flesh Crawlers, Cateblepons and Ankous.

They each drop a different part of the sceptre but i forget exactly what they drop.

the sceptre is a noobish wapon, and it gives 5 teles then they crumble to dust, i use them for 1 spot tele in the wildy (2 extra swordys ftw)

and i just needed a fun way to train combat...

killing cleotobs (sp?) and then flesh eaters (or how are they called) till ive a bottem part sceptre for every top part... same with ankous... ive 40 sceptres + 25 skulls atm \'

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

extra 12 spaces of bank space a loooong time ago. It will never happen again. :(

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Well... practically, the banks were the best update. Not only the banks, but banks to put items in , and note everything.

runescape. Hands down.

I agree completely, banks are very useful. I remember loving the idea when they first came out. My brother said "Why would you need banks? Just carry arouns everything that you need!"

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Security Stronghold popped into my mind but I've definately found the Lumby Home Port extremely useful. But for a pure F2Per, Stronghold Security, Security Stronghold, thing.

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

I didn't like the bank in Lumbridge update. That ruins everything, no more walk of shame to varrock feeling all angry that you lost your stuff and then you have 0% energy so you can't run there either. Or you can just go to draynor village. ::'