~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh hey oreo, dont know if u remember me but i was going for 99 fishing too. i started at 96 and still happened to beat u. told u shilo was slow :P good luck with finishing 99 fishing! <3:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

Got to 12.6M xp last night before logging :o

Nice job. Hope I am there for the party.

I'm not having a party for 99 Fishing. Its only going to be myself and a few close friends to come see me whenever I get to the point of leveling to 99. I'm not going to plan it or anything, it will just happen when it does.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I'm not having a party for 99 Fishing. Its only going to be myself and a few close friends to come see me whenever I get to the point of leveling to 99. I'm not going to plan it or anything, it will just happen when it does.

All partied out or was the last party a disaster or something?

Ah, understandable. Well, have fun getting the last hundred thousand exp.

modtallmanej7.png

That has to be the most sought after experience in the game to meet an actual Jagex moderator, i will play this game until i am a crippled man in a wheel chair using my life savings for membership to see one.

*cough* :^o

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

Hey Oreo, sorry I haven't been round much, Irl stuff ftl.

Anyways, I'm not sure where I'll be when you get 99 but I just wanna say how very well you have done, and thanks for being their through my looong journey.

<3:

~Bp

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.