~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to 9.8M Fishing xp today, gonna get 9.9M later and maybe a bit more. Also did some Cooking, I've bought Lobsters to lvl 80 (currently 78).

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Only four more pages oreo. \'

I'll let you guess what I mean.

All I can think of is 3500 posts on the blog.

Pretty good day today, spent the morning Fishing, then went to cook some Lobsters (I've bought 80 Cooking, mentioned above) and ran into Jesse at Rogue's Den, where I got a pretty good deal on a hawt new Seercull Bow. I've wanted one of those for a long time, but never had the spare money laying around, and since I'd just sold 2k Monks I figured "What the hell?".

A bit later me and Jesse had to get out of Rogue's due to the idiots there and went to cook in Edgeville. Later on me and Mil decided to break in my new Seercull by messing with some Abby Pkers (Addy Arrows ftw) :twisted: For those of you who don't know, the Seercull spec reduces the opponents Magic level by the amount of damage you hit, so its really good against them. Then spent the evening catching up on my Fishing and chatting with Sheyy <3:

Gotta get off early due to a combo of sleepyness and eating too much at dinner :? Cya tomorrow.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Hope a shark bites ur hand oreo!!!!!

grats btw

sry i wont be able to see ur 99 fish and i had my party earlier

unless u wanna come f2p and do it hehe

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

My guess of Oreo''s next 99 is Woodcutting...

Here is the proof:

In Oreo's sig, you can see a rock(s) with a Pick axe, which is a Runite Vein - 85 Mining.

Then you can see Oreo next to a Fire - 99 Firemaking.

Then, correct me if i'm mistaken, right at the bottom of the signature, is water - 99 Fishing.

And last but not least, there are 2 trees, hmmm, I wonder what this could mean... - 99 WOODCUTTING.

<3: \'

EDIT: Oreo just told me its wrong...but you can never trust cookies... :ohnoes:

Lol so many little children trying to guess my next goal. By the way, who ever said its a 99? It might be, or it might not be :-k

I think i might reveal what oreo's goal is. Look on only if you want to see what he's going for.

Sorry oreo, I know you haven't given permission, but...i feel like concealing it really isn't doing much..

Oreo is going for 99 Tryingtobeascoolasdalcyte. New skill.

Oreo is going for 99 Tryingtobeascoolasdalcyte. New skill.

Good thing i already got 99 in that a long while ago. :-w

Good luck on the fishing oreo, i was hoping to have my 99 around yours but now that i cant get on school days and with soccer i dont get much time to play rs. Now hurry up with that 99! ::'

pan.png