200m xp

wakka102

Hiscores are messed up and are hard to fix. Ranks change a lot. xxx neo xxx7 was 1st to 200M stat Jan.1st this year when Eve340 got 200M exp in March. Then galliard then Matt. There was a rant on forums about it. 200M is max ammount of exp & I don't think they are counting exp after that.

Eve340 edged neo to 200M exp by a few days. Neo didn't get it on January first. He got it after eve got 200M in cooking in march.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the maximum experience what you can get is like 2,1B, as it's the highest value of Java.

200M experience is enough, as it's really hard to get 200M experience in

Magic, Prayer, Slayer, Construction, Farming, Agility, Smithing, Mining, Fishing. So I guess Jagex won't change it for a while.

damage112bs4.gif

I dont see why this would be an issue. If something gets messed up they can do a rollback.

they didn't roll back after the fally massacre.

and i thought the first to 200m stays at #1, 2nd at #2, and so on..

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

I believe you can pass people up if you just keep going, you just don't know how much you have to do. If I remember correctly some of the top cookers have passed each other up.

Your the one thats right and the others are wrong. You can pass each other up even past 200 mil. Zezima was only the 5th person to get 200mil cook and he worked his way up to 2nd. Now that zez has hit the cap of 750mil total it will be interesting to see if nova will catch him. If he does, he certainly wont see it coming :)

limdog.png

THe order of people with 200M exp in a skill ius done by the time they get it. Let's look at the cooking hiscores for example:

1. David B 23

2. Zezima

3. Deenginger

4. N0valyfe

5. Eve340

6. Matt258

7. Uloveme

This is the order they have reached 200M exp, it shows that David B 23 was the first person to ever get 200M exp.

Zezima can not become number 1 in cooking, it is impossible I believe.

I thought Matt258 was first to 200m cook :S

I thuoght neo was the first to 200m xp in a skill... maybe not.

I'm certain it was Eve. Matt was second and I don't know about the rest.

....:::Datasi:::.... ....:::99 Magic:::.... ....:::99 Thieving:::....

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3741/picture15jm6.jpg[/img:c156a

I dont see why this would be an issue. If something gets messed up they can do a rollback.

they didn't roll back after the fally massacre.

Didn't Jagex say there was no rollback since too much happened after the actual event?

Personally I think they did not want to anger the majority to please the minority that were affected.

Say you got your first dragon drop and then you got a rollback :S

Proud owner of a...

If you have Potato Seeds PM me!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=538054&start=0

^^ Check out my Farming guide levels 1-60! ^^

I believe Jagex has only done a small number of rollbacks and I can't remember why, I know there wasn't a roll back for the big dupe in RSC.

And thinking about the 200M cap, it most likely is just a visible cap and the real cap is 2.1B. Would be very easy to code.

sub lobstercook

player.skill(7).addexperience (120)

if player.skill(7) > 200,000,000 then 

player.skilllist(7) = 200,000,000

end sub

end if

player.skilllist(7) = player.skill(7)

Basicly that (It's VB.net though =P) When you cook a lobster you do procedure "lobstercook". It then adds 120 experience to player.skill(7) which could be the cooking skill. It then checks if the experience in this skill is >200M, if it is then it changes the displayed (player.skilllist) value to 200M, if it's not >200M then it displays the real value.

THIS JUST IN! COOKING HIGH SCORES HAVE CHANGED!

1) Eve340

2) N0valyfe

3) Uloveme

4) Matt258

5) Zezima

6) David B 23

7) Deenginger

That proves that the capped scores are not set-in-stone (if you know what that reference means), but that they actually can change. Perhaps if we can get these 6 players together (N0valyfe is retired, remember), then we can possibly ask them not to do any fishing and we check the results the next day.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

1) Eve340

2) N0valyfe

3) Uloveme

4) Matt258

5) Zezima

6) David B 23

7) Deenginger

That proves that the capped scores are not set-in-stone (if you know what that reference means), but that they actually can change. Perhaps if we can get these 6 players together (N0valyfe is retired, remember), then we can possibly ask them not to do any fishing and we check the results the next day.

I doubt that anyone of them going fishing is going to have much of an impact on the cooking high scores :wink:

Mordendravid.png

1) Eve340

2) N0valyfe

3) Uloveme

4) Matt258

5) Zezima

6) David B 23

7) Deenginger

I doubt that anyone of them going fishing is going to have much of an impact on the cooking high scores :wink:

Well if it's as someone said above, where it's a masked-XP cap, then having them not fish might prove it. That or if N0valyfe hits #1 in the skill, then that would definately prove it.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

1) Eve340

2) N0valyfe

3) Uloveme

4) Matt258

5) Zezima

6) David B 23

7) Deenginger

Well if it's as someone said above, where it's a masked-XP cap, then having them not fish might prove it. That or if N0valyfe hits #1 in the skill, then that would definately prove it.

I think you missed my point.... :D

Mordendravid.png

I'm probably saying what other people already said but... :oops:

I think You do not see your exp goes higher when you cook, but it's actully is remembered somehow and that way people could pass each other in the rank, but total xp won't increase...

I think it is made so, tops 1 and 2 and 3 ... could fight on total xp, not by doing just the same skill all the time [Which will probably make them quit some day] And to make more achievments to go for than just training non-stop on one spesific skill, it makes it harder so in some point you have to raise skills to 200m exp (Which is huge mission) in harder Experience-To-Get skills, such as farming, herblore, construction, etc...

100 Combat , 999th to 99 cooking, 99 Fletching, 99 Hunter , 1850+ total

Buying : Irit seeds 1k each, Candantine seeds 5k each, and Kwarum seeds 12k each

I think You do not see your exp goes higher when you cook, but it's actully is remembered somehow and that way people could pass each other in the rank, but total xp won't increase...

I think it is made so, tops 1 and 2 and 3 ... could fight on total xp, not by doing just the same skill all the time [Which will probably make them quit some day] And to make more achievments to go for than just training non-stop on one spesific skill, it makes it harder so in some point you have to raise skills to 200m exp (Which is huge mission) in harder Experience-To-Get skills, such as farming, herblore, construction, etc...

The reason has already been mentioned. They get switched around everyday so everybody gets a change to be #1

Yes its actually strange. But why is there a limit to GP too?

I mean you can ''only'' have 2.1 BIL, so 2100 million GP. Its weird, I've got no idea why.

At the start of RSC the cap for a single inventory slot was a mere 65535 gp. I've never understood the reason for that either. :?

2^16-1=65,535 \'

RSC was very early, one of the best though, Java based games at it's time. So it couldn't hold more than that :ohnoes:

65535 is 2^16 minus 1. This number is significant because it is the greatest value that can be represented within 16 digits of binary.

1111111111111111 in binary = 65535.

The reason has already been mentioned. They get switched around everyday so everybody gets a change to be #1

Thank you freshwacka for finally seeing my post, it is as i said, they are switched often so that everyone has a chance to be #1. There is no exp kept after you go past 200M. as for ppl thinking that there is, N0va quit so just how did he pass up the ones that were in front of him yesterday. The switching is the obvious conclusion, although i think they should make it go past 200M exp, later on when theres like 21+ ppl with 200M in cook and fletching you wont even be able to see them all on the first page.