Media Player of Choice

tyfoon

Itunes :P

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Winamp is epic win, the way I have mine set up it's nice and small and easy to operate.

winampat2.jpg

And I have hotkeys set to ctrl+1 to go back a song, or ctrl+2 to go forward in a song. Makes shuffle fun and easy to do.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Winamp is epic win, the way I have mine set up it's nice and small and easy to operate.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1238/winampat2.jpg

Dude, you just cloned my winamp setup. :|

Winamp all the way. Have it on 4 different boxes, hasn't failed me yet. ::'

Mine (9.2 days of music... thats not even half, lol, it's a sickness)

winampth0.png

Yea, darkrick, theres a pluggin for voice recognition. It's still in beta, but you should check it out. Features commands like volume up / down, next / previous, etc.

Also, if anyone here uses winamp, seriously go check out pluggins, theres something there for everyone, anything you could imagine. One of the simpilest, yet my favorite pluggin is milkdrop - all it is is a visualization but theres soooooo many more visualization then the normal swirly thing here and flashy stuff here... listening to music its mezmorizing. Especially when you have it set in desktop mode.

I use iTunes mostly for music but occasionally use Winamp 5. Rarely do I use Windows Media Player.

For Movies and stuff I use a combination of WMP or VLC. I dont really have a preference TBH I dont give a toss what the interface look like because i just press "play" and go full screen and dont see it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I second the classic winamp - easy to navigate / organized and still informitive... plus it has some of the sweetest pluggins you could ever immagine.

i third it, used it for a few years and ive never had a problem with it.

Well actually just one problem, i made the Media Library popup too large, and i cant resize it -.-. Such is life.

I second the classic winamp - easy to navigate / organized and still informitive... plus it has some of the sweetest pluggins you could ever immagine.

i third it, used it for a few years and ive never had a problem with it.

Well actually just one problem, i made the Media Library popup too large, and i cant resize it -.-. Such is life.

Can't you just drag it and then resize it? If not then try to resize your resolution and then fix it that way, and then reset your resolution to whatever it was origionally. I dunno, c'est la vie

=D>