What's on your christmas list?

Futurama

lol, u guys r really lucky... my mom just lets me choose one thing that is $20 or below... if it's higher i hav to pay for it... UNLESS i get really good grades... hmmm... i can't have any games because my mom won't let me play games caus " it ruins ur studying " but i just go over to my friends house and play! wat i want for christmas:

~ a board game of some sort...

~ RC car/ plane

~ a good book

~ a new DVD

crud! i can only choose one, which one, which one... :ohnoes:

What grades you get?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, u guys r really lucky... my mom just lets me choose one thing that is $20 or below... if it's higher i hav to pay for it... UNLESS i get really good grades... hmmm... i can't have any games because my mom won't let me play games caus " it ruins ur studying " but i just go over to my friends house and play! wat i want for christmas:

~ a board game of some sort...

~ RC car/ plane

~ a good book

~ a new DVD

crud! i can only choose one, which one, which one... :ohnoes:

I suggest the RC car...or a DVD.

Guest AshKaYu
I want hockey equipment :) I've never played in a league before, or on ice - but I know I'll be good once I get the skating part down. I can play road hockey really well at least.

I broke my stick last winter, so it's time for a new one. Maybe some skates and pads as well. Nothing expensive, just enough to join a league we have around here - it's a league with a bunch of levels, the lowest being ice hockey for people that can't skate yet :P Should be a blast.

You'd make a great Canadian, in this town, if you don't play Hockey, you are a n00b.

Are you going to join? What league would you be in?

You have no idea how much sympathy i feel for some of you. Don't want to quote you all.

Anyway.. me and my sister will both get 200 euros. Other then that my mother constantly bugs me with what i want for xmas, but seriously i have no idea. So i said i want one magic (the gathering) booster pack. I insisted it has to be one, because i hardly play the game anymore anyway. Other then that part of the problem is, that if i'd tell my mother what i'd want to have i could as well go and buy it myself.

here are some things i might want:

- RAM, because i just have 512mb, but telling my mom to buy me ram is like telling a moslem to buy me something to drink.

-World of warcraft couldn't play that without more ram anyway. Main problem is, that i'm not sure at all if i want another time waster that big.

-a new e-guitar (my old one sadly isn't playable anymore) obviously i would have to get that myself. would be too expensive anyway.

-a new computer monitor. my current one is already pretty old and won't last forever, but i'm sure i can get a cheap replacement somehow.

-new pants. i just got two pairs (on is already starting to dissolve) and a pair of shorts. again this is something i need to get myself. (otherwise i'd probably look nerdy to the extreme)

-a warm jacket (that also looks cool of course) need one since years.

-a DVD burner so i could backup some stuff i want to store since ages

the main thing though is, that all these things are just [bleep]ing stuff. Sadly nothing of it would cheer me up.

What i really want is the enthusiasm i had some years ago.

I want hockey equipment :) I've never played in a league before, or on ice - but I know I'll be good once I get the skating part down. I can play road hockey really well at least.

I broke my stick last winter, so it's time for a new one. Maybe some skates and pads as well. Nothing expensive, just enough to join a league we have around here - it's a league with a bunch of levels, the lowest being ice hockey for people that can't skate yet :P Should be a blast.

You'd make a great Canadian, in this town, if you don't play Hockey, you are a n00b.

Are you going to join? What league would you be in?

I am Canadian :P It's called the League for Dummies... you have to be bad to play, else you get "demoted" (aka. promoted to a more skilled league).

I figure I'll start there and once I learn how to skate well I'll move up. I'm not planning on actually making this anything, as I'm already 20, and there's no chance of me ever making it.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Surprisingly, nothing. As weird as it is I can't think of anything I want.

Maybe it's one of those teenage phases or something...

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Guest AshKaYu
World Of Warcraft.

Paintball Gun.

Whip.

Jessica Alba :-$

I presume the whip is for the latter?

I know i'm not getting everything, don't intend to, but I know for sure i'm getting a new PC. This for my B-day (December 9th) as well as X-mas. (Parents told me to write up a list).

Adam X-Mas/B-day 2006 Wish-List

1) New PC: Hopefully with specs of - Intel Core 2 Duo (Conroe) X6800 2.93GHz,  2Gigs (DR? Or latest one)RAM, 500G-1Terabyte worth of disk space (750Gigs preferred), LogitechÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî G5 Laser Gaming Mouse, LogitechÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî G15 Gaming Keyboard, 16x Dual Layer DVDÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâñR/W Drive w/ LightScribe Technology, with a 2nd DVD/RW drive, floppy drive, any compatible decent up-to-date motherboard compatible with the Intel Core 2 Duo processor, any decent power supply, sound card along the lines of Creative Sound BlasterÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî X-FiÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî High Definition 7.1 Audio, NVIDIAÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî GeForce7800 graphics card (dualÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s would be nice, but donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have to), decent Logitech speakers (like LogitechÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî Z-5500 5.1 505-Watt Speakers), extra fan, liquid video cooling, 19-21inch LCD monitor. A Physics Processing Unit would own, but not necessary. Preferably a case that looks like this:

2) Games: 

PC - Microsoft Flight Simulator X., Ghost Recon 3:Advanced Warfighter, Battlefield 2142, The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II, SWAT 4, Rise Of Nations (Gold), Vietcong.

Ps2 - Call of Duty 3, Final Fantasy X, Metal Gear Solid 3 - Snake Eater, Killzone. 

3) New Phone: Nokia N80 or Sony Ericsson K790a. 

4) Sun glasses: Gold colour, high tech/sporty looking. I am also interested in the Rudy Project brand from http://www.esunnies.com.au/. I like Rudy Project Kerosene, Platinum colour. 

5) Any season DVD pack of The Amazing Race.

6) Nintendo Wii/ PS3 (as a family gift, can wait a while for it for price to go down but Wii is cheap already).

7) Ufologist Magazine Subscription, 12 issues (two years). http://www.ufologistmagazine.com/Sub.html

8) Alarm clock, preferably with a LCD light that shoots the time/date on the wall. 

9) 1 or 2 Gig flash drive.

10) Clothes 

Guest AshKaYu

Kay, I've narrowed it down =D

DN Angel, Volumes 3-4(possibly 5)

.hack//SIGN Volumes 1-3

DDR, Mario Mix.

i want poptarts, a toaster, a fuzzy golf ball with a fuzzy golf club to match, and some orange gooda cheese.

:-s

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.