Favorite Quest (Hot Topic Yay :D)

Slayr

Lunar Diplomacy by far for me. Even though it was hella crowded when I did it (first day) it was awesome. it was a nice long quest, i got to do it with minimal help (quest guides tempt me too much), and the last sequence was just awesome.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rum Deal.

" 'Hey, is that your distraction?'

'Where?!' "

And in what other quest do you get to shove a spider's carcass into a hopper, or learn about "The Other 50% Reef"?

Funniest quest I've done to date.

Plus, Pirate is the only Pete I like.

Underground pass for sure, dont a creepy dungeon with a great plot kill any otha questy? :-w

Fire cape - 10th attempt - 28/10/06

94 Magic Achieved December 26th 2006|99 Magic Achieved January 20th 2007

illidan+98.png

Jack and Jill went up the hill

I love all quests and I'm going for a quest cape. (211 qp at the moment).

So far I have enjoyed Legends, Swan Song and Darkness of Hallowvale the most. I can't wait to do DT and the final fight in RFD! :D

Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf ---> FUNNY!!!

So true where the heck is the 3rd part :( I've been waiting for it since Forgettable tale came out maybe Jagex forgot about that quest how ironic.

I actually quite enjoyed doing Monkey Madness. I have also helped about 10 friends do it so far.

I dont like it that much, cuz of the puzzle. I cant figure it out... :(

quest cape ftw,

i would have to say legends but this answer comes with a twist,

I Mean LEGENDS IN RSC, it was so hard then, every boss fight was a hell of a lot harder in rsc cause of the 3 hit rule and not being able to eat or pot while in combat,

also if you ran from the demon in legends he healed to full health, and when he attacked you, your prayer was drained and guess what, you couldnt drink a prayer pot in the middle of combat, i killed him with 8 hp left (i was shaking so bad) at like 75 combat ( combat was alot harder in rsc too) im pretty sure the lowest person to beat legends in rsc was like lvl 60 or so

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

no question...

"garden of transquility"

the funniest quest i've ever done!! the cutscene with the poor falador guard made me laugh my, well you know what i mean... off

To bad we can't see old cutscenes again... just please, count my prayers about that will be coming

same here. The 2 guards talking was awesome. It reminded me a Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail, where Lancelot charged the 2 guards outside the castle gate.

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

wanted! its cause of this :wink:

70withbarragewr1.png

5430 experience in 1 spell :wall:

100 Combat , 999th to 99 cooking, 99 Fletching, 99 Hunter , 1850+ total

Buying : Irit seeds 1k each, Candantine seeds 5k each, and Kwarum seeds 12k each

Mmm..... Probably Darkness of Hallowvale. The little maze was quite fun :D

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Swan song it was so easy after the combination runes.

Yea I liked that quest. Its fun to see that old mnan actually die for one.

Plus, the rewards afterwards are cool too. like the fact that you can use bone seeds to summon the skeleton mage anywhere! :thumbsup:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Swan song it was so easy after the combination runes.

Yea I liked that quest. Its fun to see that old mnan actually die for one.

Plus, the rewards afterwards are cool too. like the fact that you can use bone seeds to summon the skeleton mage anywhere! :thumbsup:

I really want to do that quest, but i'm too lazy to get the levels...

i don't particulaly like quest unless they have a good story line. my favorite is either underground pass or legends. legends has no great story but i got a real sense of acheivement doing it

Barrows drops: Torags pl8, Torgas legs, Guthans chainskirt