Ahh! I'm a black woman!!

trapical

Oh Noes! I'm a song by Coldplay!

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. an artist guys gallery

2. personality test for someone else

3. runescape high scores(?)

4. -random

5. -random

6. a conversation between me, MasterDexter(ex AS player), a friend from my school, one of MasterDexter's friends from school and jwhizz

from 3 years ago

-more random things like a fantasy soccer profile in another language

last link is a link to the Arena Exodus clan topic

I dont find black women attractive. OMG Im racist.

She's barely even 'black', her skin is just a bit more tanned.. Yes, you're a racist.

Lol, racism is defined as "the belief that one race is superior to another". How is that applicable to his statement? I agree with him, I don't find black woman attractive. How does that make me racist?

xseismicx5dw8.png

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

If this was 50 years ago... :o

Can you believe it? My profile page here in TipIt comes up first when I searched for my UserID :anxious: :ohnoes:

Why were you banned at the time of google crawling the profile :lol:

And chances are that isn't her real picture either. I don't believe someone named "Ingrid" is cool enough to have a pink backdrop.

I know 1 person named Ingrid, and as much as I'd like to disagree with your assumption solely based on a name, she's not that "cool", i.e. would never have anything else than a professional background. That doesn't mean I know the rest of the millions of ingrids, but chances are they are boring so there.

racism is defined as "the belief that one race is superior to another". How is that applicable to his statement? I agree with him, I don't find black woman attractive. How does that make me racist?

Which means in your mind, subconsciously or not, "black women" (which is a pretty broad generalisation, out of hundreds of millions there are probably at least thousands you'd die for in terms of appearances) are inferior to other women because they're not "attractive".

No, they're all ugly, only white people can be attractive and white people can only hang around with each other, otherwise you're "weird". Or maybe I did progress to the next century anyways.

Read the definition of racism.

Doctrine where inherent biological differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, with a corollary that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

Used to refer to preference for one's own ethnic group.

Aversive racists are motivated to experience themselves as being nonprejudiced, but at the same time have unconscious, unavoidable racist feelings or judgements of which theyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re typically unaware [of].

"Thus, aversive racists are able to discriminate without acknowledging their prejudice because they excuse or justify their behaviour on ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâreasonableÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ groundsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

My top 3 are:

http://www.remoteman.com.au - RemoteMan Computer Support IT Help Free Remote Man Consultancy Network Managment. - It's an australian company too.

the second is my profile on graphics unlimited

The third is a post by a different remoteman on an american political discussion board. Kool thread, if you changed the subject a bit...

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

So I googled my name..

Who the hell is Alex Ferguson?

Pretty big a manager (soccer) from Scotland I think

You caught on quick. :lol:

Eelspremiers which I googled was all me, the results were just different profiles I have on different site on the net. So basically I'm the only "Eelspremiers" on the net (proud moment). 8-) \'

http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Ken+Duke

How about that. :P

For the rest most google results are about other people writing about me on various runescape fan forums or people impersonating me on other general forums though. :P

other people writing about me on various runescape fan forums or people impersonating me on other general forums though. :P

You know you played a lot when people start impersonating you in a game forum. :lol:

I also saw a bank picture, that's awesome. Even if you save up just a few of your rares, you're set for life.

If they ever make a full 3D version of Runescape or an entirely new console version that can be played online (where you can transfer your existing character) and you can buy sick looking new weapons, you can buy them all.

You just need to trade off 1 rare and boom, you wield "Divine Jagex Sword of Godly Benediction', glowing in fire and flames. Nice 8-)

Well, I am fairly sure there is NOBODY else in the world that has the exact same name as I do.

(afaik, theres only about 80 people with my exact last name, go figure)

My username vmser gives a few results not related to me, but refering to some coding and also to a Vessel Monitoring System.

Other then that ive been recognised by that nick on several website/fora.. :P

Vmser.png

speedofsoundresuktsjs7.png

I always thought I was a song by Coldplay

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

1. my old stumbleupon account (havent used that extension in a year or two

2. runescape hiscores for me

3. a skiller clans forums (Started by me)

4. TIF posts by me

5. a post on runeboard by me

6. a comment in Hell of Sand!?!?! not by me...

7. Order of Cabbage forum post referencing me

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

well is that not interesting? according to google I do not show up ANYWHERE! so I guess i am not typing in this message right now. Strange is it not? So i do not exist. Big deal, neither would you using this logic:

~ Nothing is something, and so is everything. This means that everything is nothing, and vice versa. Hmmmmm.~

so currently everything exists and does not exist at the same time. wow google has just proved it does not exist. Way to go! Hehe.