Other uses for Body runes??? delete please

fja3omega

I would like to suggest another use for body runes. A heal spell. It would be nice to have it at level 20+ coz body runes don't have much use later on in the higher levels. I have over 2k body runes and i want to get rid of it in a way other than curse. Curse can only be cast once on a target for at least every 30 seconds or so. You must wait until the spell wears off or is cancelled by the target. If anyone esle has a suggestion on how to use body runes please do tell.

Idea is:

1 body + 1 water + 1 air = heals 5 hp

2 body + 2 water + 1 air + 1 earth = heals 10 hp

2 body + 2 water + 1 air + 2 earth = heals 15 hp

3 body + 2 mud + 2 air + 1 mind = heals 20 hp

or something like this in one way or the other.

3 body + 2 mud + 2 air + 1 mind = heals 20 hp

umm, mud doesn't count as a rune, it count as either 1 earth or 1 water, whichever one takes the most.

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

Thanks for the feed backs!!!

Yah i know 20 hp heal but it would be in the higher levels of magic like maybe at 70+ and only for members or members world.

For the one asking about the mud runes. Yes there is a mud rune and it is a members only item like lava, dust and steam runes. You can runecraft mud runes at level 13 runecrafting check your runecrafting skill dude.

And furthermore don't you have any suggestions. Even if its stupid or very outrageous. Until we find a better use for body runes.

For the one asking about the mud runes. Yes there is a mud rune and it is a members only item like lava, dust and steam runes.

again, they don't count as runes required, they count as 1 of the highest used rune that are combined (for the mud its water and earth), no spell requires muds, they require earth and/or water but you can use mud to take place of one ( so like curse, you would use 3 muds instead of 3 earths and 2 waters.)

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

I dont like the idea of low-lvl healing spells. I think they should remove bodies out of the game and put Minds instead of body in Curse and etc.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i think when the summoning spells come out, they use body runes :-w

Give a man a fish, and he'll choke on the bones. Result: You get the rest of the fish.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll catch a lot of fish, then choke on one of the bones. Result: You get all the fish he caught.

Teaching people is better.

Is there really a summoning spell coming out?

If so that would be cool. But what are the things we'll summon?

And if it does use body runes that would even be better. And I wouldn't have anything to complain about. Hehehehe...

To the guy who talked about the mud runes thanks for clearing that up dude. But thats why I put in the mud runes as a requirement for the spell in the first place because it is a high level spell and it is members only. And because mud runes isn't a requirement of any other spell.

• 1 month later...

all quests that involve fighting high level monsters would be way to easy, along with duel arena, if you have like 150k bodies, 100k airs and muds, along with 150k minds, even low levels would be nearly unbeatable, barrows items would be pretty cheap due to people getting like a 5000 kill count by killing guthans like 4900 times... killing jad would be pretty easy with those kinds of spells, even pure mages, using range to kill jad, would be able to kill it several times before having to go bank... i just think this ubdate would just throw all of runescape out of balance (even though its pretty far out of balance as it is...) pking would be no fun because people with a low income (in rs gp) or low rune crafting and mage would be at a major disadvantage, i just think it would never work, people would complain because they dont have the mage level, the rants box on runescape.com and on forum.tip.it would overflow with complaints about this update, it just would never stay around even if it did happen...

Manatea3O5, the guy who posts replies without reading others

mr+manatea.png

ya right heals same as shark but than more than the half price less? woot lets all craft bodys!!!!

world2:

guy1:selling body 500gp ea!!!1

guy2:buying bodys 480ea!!!!

guy1 wishes to trade with you...

lmao

afbeelding4kopieae2.png

i dont think it is right to make a healing spell with body runes :oops:

i would say make 3 spells that lower strengt, attack, and defens for 7.5% that is between 5 and 10(for the member). that would make them a bit more use full and you would get a bit more xp than now with curse.

At first glance I saw your post and said "Nice healing spells would be cool they have them on most RpG games why not RS."

Then I started reading the posts and people do have a good point. Fights would take 30 hours to declare a winner, "Hard" NPC's would become next to nothing (just a giant target). I mean it was a great idea, but maybe its just not for RS. But thank you for the suggestion. It was a good thought, but again, just not for runescape.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Yeah I would support but it's too easy. I think you need more runes, higher level - healing 5hp with 1 body, 1 water and 1 air rune is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy. Make it harder and I'll support. But nice idea, because body runes do need a better use. :)

Is there really a summoning spell coming out?

If so that would be cool. But what are the things we'll summon?

And if it does use body runes that would even be better. And I wouldn't have anything to complain about. Hehehehe..

we'll summon evil chickens :-w :-w

and a healing spell will make fighting way too easy

and there's already a healing spell wityh lunar magicks like the other people said

Gyroman25.gif

bodies are cheap and are meant to be so. If you want to get rid of them use curse in conjunction with ranging to speed training up (believe me, it works wonders) or stick on full iron, grab a staff, and cast curse on the caged blue dragon. Not all runes were made to be powerful. Think bronze arrows. Also, summoning is doubtful. I don't think they'll make it.

mr_moron72.png

Look at my evidence of geekdom... MWAHAHAHA!