Do You Have a Strange Addiction To a Skill?

Tbfgraphx14

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagic magicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagic magicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagic magicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagic magicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagic magicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagicmagic

Magic.

Sorry Reb, but the way that you talk about Magic isn't an addiction, it's just trying to tell everyone that you want everyone to bow down to you...I know I'm not the only one that's sick of it. Besides, get 99 magic, THEN say the things you say...-.- And yes, I know i'm not 99 myself, But I will be there, shortly.

Dude, just because I don't have the time to get 100 PC points a day (which honestly has nothing to do with Magic anyways) doesn't mean I can't love the skill. It's probably the only skill I really love.

Though, I'm probably more of the type of guy who likes the idea of Magic itself, not necessarily training it.

This is probably reversing our usual roles, but what's with the attitude? If anyone else here says their sick of my liking magic please do so, 'cause I have no idea where the hell that came from.

EDIT: Also, from your post I'm not sure if you got this, but I structured my post in such a way as to be humorous (as to give it the appearance of a post of a real addict). I don't think it was meant to tell everyone to bow down :-s .

Lol, Sorry, I was actully just kinda in a bad mood last night, Now this morning I can see how you structured it to be like somone is truely addicted to a skill. :XD: Semper Fi, Carry on....Err Mage On. ::'

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Firemaking.

It's... wierd.

It's... an addiction.

Don't even ask why I like it so much.

By the way, it was my first skill 70+. :thumbsup:

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Tho I haven't been training it much lately, somehow woodcutting is close to my heart. It's the only skill that's I can just keep training, even if I fell I'm bored with it. I just think "I few more inventories!" This comes from when I was f2p, I was wcing all day :anxious:

RC, tho my level is low, I find a bit addicting. I was runecrafting the other day, was thinking about going to train hunting again, and I was surprised I was thinking "Just a few more inventories" :lol:

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

fletchinhg, i just read tip.it as i hack away at logs, not started hunter, will do when it dies down and my 70 fletch goal is complete :mrgreen:

ive quit because of the dumb side of the RS community, not because i play too much (like 1 hour a day)

rareszg0.png

dont get lured!

I have Accessive Compulsive Disorder, I manage to keep it in check most of the time. Most of the time. . . .

But since the 99 skill capes, I played over 3k PC games. I played 100 every weekday and over 100 each weekend day.

Now, I just bought a dragon wc ax and have raised my WC 4 levels to 70 in 1 day.

I thought it was O.C.D. not A.C.D.

Yeah, I've only heard of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Heh, I'm surprised to see soo many pyros.. But ya, I gotta say firemaking is my obsession, even thou I can leave it on the backburner so often(f2p again, lets see how far I go)It was my first 60+, 70+, 80+90+ & 99 stat(and in the first 20:D), lol.. other then that prayer, i dont know why.. maybe its just beacuse for so long 99 seemed so impossible

My first ever guide - for advanced farmers (~50+)

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=549364

Now With Pictures!! - let me know what you think

It cycles a lot. Lately it's been Fletching, Fishing, Prayer (I always bury bones when I seem them, must get 99 cape! So pretty!), Slayer (there was a long streak with that, I'm still hunting cave crawlers though, ran out of anti posion), Theving, Ranging and there's probably another one in there, I think it's Agillity.

Yeah I'm a bit of a skiller.

Himedaph.gif

Construction, my skill isn't high but i always feel the need to train it. I have to stop myself from wasting money <3:

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.