dumbest deal you ever made

pikapal17

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accidently selling 9 pairs of Rune boots for 160k total instead of 160k each.. :cry:

Oh man

I feel really sorry for you :(

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

1500 Logs

200 Yews

7800 Willow Logs

(Mine)

For

1 Rune 2 Handed Sword

(His)

Logs where worth 50 ea,

Yews 300 ea,

Willows 40 ea back then...

Yeah, was a total newb back then <.<

Good thing is: Got from like 12 wcing till 69 Wcing.

Not sure about the 12, sure about the 69 :)

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

k when i was like lvlv 80 spomething i joined a fire company (out of business after 3 days) to get my my rc to 44 u padi each runner 1k for 25 ess so one dude came up and i accdently gave him all my cash 80k i had on me so ya i asked for it back and he went to but it was only 80k and 80k to a lvlv 21 is like everything

now when i owned full gilded(bought 3.7mil) i was in cammy bying a dlong guys says ill by ur guiled he offered me 4.7mil and a d long i was stunned i accepted and well made 1mil off that silly person

iFishcopy-1.png

Ehhh...second day of members i bought 200 laws 500 each(all my money at the time) because I was used to seeing them 1k each. I lost half my money. :?

O ya I almost traded my d med for a palm leaf because of some clever team scam.(another guy said he'd trade d legs for leaf)

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

was in the wildy with full rune a d [] sheild and d b axe, wasnt shore what i was doing there was just wondering around, and was pk'ed by some level 45 range pure, well not too big kept my d b axe [] sheild and rune pl8, but here is the silly part on my behalf,

i was so mad with the guy that pked me i promised to get him bk, so i pm'ed him, and offered him a duel his range pure against my level 45 f2p account, he acccepted, so i went out to kit up my level 45 account and spent 2mill on white mystic and 1 mill on 1k deaths runes, not shore how much white ,ystic is but im shore it aint 2mill, but i doesnt matter too much becasue when i battled the guy that pk'ed me we staked 5mill and i one, you see my level 45 is a level 99 mage pure, i killed him in 3 hits 12,2,19

Happened just last night. I saw a guy selling Rune (T) Legs for 190k. Couldn't pass it up, and bought them. Had to check the guide to find out I'd saved about 60k. Dumb trade on the other guy. That's not the dumbest, I'm too embarrassed to tell my other one... :oops:

was in the wildy with full rune a d [] sheild and d b axe, wasnt shore what i was doing there was just wondering around, and was pk'ed by some level 45 range pure, well not too big kept my d b axe [] sheild and rune pl8, but here is the silly part on my behalf,

i was so mad with the guy that pked me i promised to get him bk, so i pm'ed him, and offered him a duel his range pure against my level 45 f2p account, he acccepted, so i went out to kit up my level 45 account and spent 2mill on white mystic and 1 mill on 1k deaths runes, not shore how much white ,ystic is but im shore it aint 2mill, but i doesnt matter too much becasue when i battled the guy that pk'ed me we staked 5mill and i one, you see my level 45 is a level 99 mage pure, i killed him in 3 hits 12,2,19

Yep I'm sure, 99 magic and you don't know what the price of white mystic is.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

i have 2, back in the day u know i was raising runecraft by making cosmics then trading them for ess, i was losing like 70 gp per (didnt know that at the time) but when u think about it now it would be a good idea :)

and my second one was, again back in the day i was buying addy legs this guy sold me addy (g) legs for like 10k and i gave it back to him because he didnt tell me it was gold, i wanted regular..... i was an idiot

mysigss5.png

^He makes millions a day from noobs who try to own him, best pet ever.

http://www.youtube.com/soccerdies

My Youtube vids check em out! :)

well my friend traded his whip for a seer ring at accideent

he wanted to joke around and accept then decline but ....

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

1) All Mystic is P2P only.

2) The max hit of Fire Blast, the highest level F2P spell, is 15 (not 100% sure on that, all I know is that it certainly isn't 19).

Anyways, the dumbest thing I've done was probably when there was only 1 kind of rune essence. I was standing in Varrock east buying the heck out of the ess sellers. Some guy trades me and offers only about......400 essence. But instead of clicking "Offer X" on my money, I clicked "offer X" on my rune essence...I traded him about 3.7k essence for his 400.

And I bought it back >_>

sorry bros i'm not mexican

i did heroes and i wanted d mace so bad (thats was my dream when i was a n00b) i ended up sellin d hally 4 40k

Quest cape got at 25th july 2007! Did grim tales and mouring end 2 to get same day!

99/99 strength got at 30th september 2007