dumbest deal you ever made

pikapal17

this thread is about telling of your dumbest trade you have ever made {not counting being scammed}. so i f you made a blunder post here

mine was this last weekend i was b saling a guy comes up and is interested in my full rune and 500 flax. he asks me the price i say 25k without thinking. i make the transaction then think that was supposed to be 250k :wall: :wall: how dumb am i

im not crazy everyone else is!!! unless im wrong

if you give a noob a muffin he will probaly ask for another and butter

scammees always believe the scammer nothing you can do

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buying 1k lobsters at 250 ea. Doing the math in my head got an extra "0" stuck in there for some reason. So when I put up the 250k, it looked wrong and I cancelled the trade, telling him that I had to get more money, ran to the teller and withdrew the "correct" amount. And then finally bought my 1k lobsters for 2.5 mil gp. #-o

And every time I ate one of those lobsters I got a bad taste in my mouth. lol

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

I dont think mine is really bad...

I made 300+ energy potions for Herblore, i was in World 2 trying to sell them and also buy full blue mystic (for the sake of it, lol).

I wasnt able to sell the potions, so i found a seller in World 2 for full blue mystic and trade the 300+ energy potions and 40k for it...

Oh well...i still got 50 energy potions left though.

Gave away a Wizard hat (T) #-o

Oh wait.. I did that on purpose.

I think I made a blunder by buying a rune full helm for 40k.. afterwards I sold some people selling for 25k. I've been playing on my skiller for too long to know the price of full helms..

What are they now, by the way?

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Gave 1 mill to my friend but that was on purpose and it made me feel good. Probably bought my full guthix (book) for more than it was worth

(300k I think lol but I didnt care because I was in a rich moment that afternoon)

Runescape ingame name: Rmond (on the forum this name was already taken)

Rmond.png

i got Another one I sold 10 dragon dagger poisoned ++ for 40k

im not crazy everyone else is!!! unless im wrong

if you give a noob a muffin he will probaly ask for another and butter

scammees always believe the scammer nothing you can do

400k on a sara set (pages), and I have no use for it whatsoever since I bought my zammy book ages ago. Oh well I use it as mage defense when doing slayer...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

greatest things:

gave 3m to death hawk0 or sumthing along those lines, he ended up asking me for more things a few months later which made me have to delete him - he was a nice guy and did appreciate it tho, as he said he was then richer than his friend =)

gave 7m to dr4g00n g1rl, who ended up being hacked by a friend of hers, so that really sucked :(

most stupid things:

sold santa for whip and 1m (3.4m all up) wen santa was worth 4.4m - i told the guy i made a mistake coz it was late at nite (about 11:48) and to my surprise he gave me back 500k which was nice because he didn't have to give any back (judging by wot most people would do - keep it all to themselves)

sold robin for 2.6m wen they were 3.6m (sum guy offered me 3m and i said no way and i accepted 2.6m cash rofl) this also was late at nite :I

bought 72k gold bars in hopes of getting 86 crafting, to find out i got bored after 4k or so and had to sell em back for 50gp loss per bar lol

2vuhgcn.png