Most fun dream

slade8

I had my most fun dream last night. It pretty much was based on a game called Dungeon Siege II. I was in this forest, with these people, and I had duel-katanas and duel-daggers :twisted:

This one guy pissed me off... i stabbed him with both daggers. He survived, dont ask how :? The enemies were really tough tho... it was like attacking a block of concrete :shock:

But i killed one, and it was fun, because it was like first-person. Oh, and i had a special attack with the katanas. I'd slash an X with both of them, then i'd Slash horizontally with both and then i'd put them parallel, touching the enemy, and pull em away. It owned, i knocked down a tree with that attack :twisted: unfortunately, the dream got twisted and turned into a soap-oprah style thing on two twins. it was... wierd from that point on :|

<.<<.<<.<<.<<.<<.<<.<<.<

It's better to keep your mouth shut and have everybody think you're stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Slade8.jpg

My most fun dreams don't involve video games, they involve things that would probably get me banned from this forum and/or civilized society.

My most fun dreams don't involve video games, they involve things that would probably get me banned from this forum and/or civilized society.

id have to go with that one

but the second best dreams involve fast stuf (cars, jets you name it)

Cleanup in the morning sucks though.

Wait... what?

You clean it up? :anxious:

+1

my dream involves me with my gf in a lambra 8-)

Viper :twisted:

Think about how boring their job is. All day replying to messages like these: '0mG j0gEx cAn U g1MmÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã 100k 1 w1lL pa1 u bAk 1 swÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãaR!!11!'

Not sure about you but I would want to liven up my job if I had a job like theirs.

My dreams are very rarley coherent like that. One I vaguley liked involved watching knights riding past whilst I was sitting on a wooded slope watching them. Then I got up and walked under a telephone pilon into a gaint swiming pool world. Then I left again under the telephone pilon, and when i tried to getback I was too old.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

I have had a few dreams about being chased by a dinasour. Once it was in a city, once it was in a jungle and the other time it was just around my neighborhood. They are scary as hell but at the same time they are fun.

I also jumped off a bridge over the Mississippi river once. That was fun because I just floated down like I was a feather.

lope6jw0.jpg