Behind the scenes - December

chenw

Third age...glad to hear it was during the god war cause i thought it would get more futureistic

New TT items AND CLUES..means tip it will have to update its TT guide or eles I will be completely lost :(

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody thought about the possibility of more cannonball types? If I recall correcly the month that Barrows came out referred about that area being battle scarred from the 3rd age. As well, the description from it sounded to me like cannons firing off...to me I don't see a steel cannonball doing that kind of damage.

captain_poet.png

W000T

3 Straight Months of Solid amazing updates go jagex go

my question is this though:

with so many great updates what does a mesely 5 bucks mean to anyone???

y not get members if you can stop being a cheapskate now!!

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

with that christmas update, if a non-member is playing and gets whatever the item is, can he/she get the members item if/when he/she becomes members again?

i think they just mean that member can put it in their houses while f2p gets the same item(s) but dont have any house to put it in.

and lol to the pic =D>

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

THIRD AGE ITEMS

You know what went on in the third age? The god wars.

I'm looking forward to what could *possibly* be some very powerful stuff.

EDIT: Ah, just realized this was observed if you go past page 4...oh well. Either way, let's hope for the best.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

Third age...glad to hear it was during the god war cause i thought it would get more futureistic

Really? Without even knowing that it was in the god wars when I first saw Third age item I immediatly thought ancient peices of equipment. I'm sure that they'll be rarer than dragon drops and stronger to, level 80 equipment is my guess. I'm hoping that there are multiple "sets" of armours just like barrows. Actualy, I think the designs and such will be similar to barrows, but we'll have to wait and see.

Really? Without even knowing that it was in the god wars when I first saw Third age item I immediatly thought ancient peices of equipment. I'm sure that they'll be rarer than dragon drops and stronger to, level 80 equipment is my guess. I'm hoping that there are multiple "sets" of armours just like barrows. Actualy, I think the designs and such will be similar to barrows, but we'll have to wait and see.

i was actualy hoping for 3 different sets, one for each of the 3 gods. but i agree that we have to wate and find out

Yeah, well, the barrows armour is already too overpowered, I see no reason of them making more powerful armour.

But nobody knows it's Jagex, 3rd age armour, I smell a dragon platebody. It could be possibility.

Torag's armour can do over 300 defence, I doubt there will be any that will be over 500 defence.

Now there are two things I'm looking forward to, both the treasure trail and these 3rd age items. It might even become rarer than dragon square shield left half (I checked the thread "what level were you" and most of the people don't have it yet)

I doubt a little bit about the dragon platebody but nobody knows.

I can't wait to see the armour. But what I'm disapointed about is that they don't say to have plans in doing Ardougne City, how can they forgot about it, yet again? :notalk: It is very well known.

Hmm, strange. I didn't see any BTS yesterday, nor any talk of it. :-k

Well I'm hoping an idea of mine, the God Robes comes true for the high level prayer equipment. :D :pray:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

snow on kamaja..what on earth...

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

Third age weapons = crystal weapons? I don't see where else Jagex could go, unless they created an entirely new line of weaponry............... Hmm :-k

How about demonic armour/weapons? Seeing as there is a "demonic" throne after the crystal one =P~

We'll just have to wait and see though :D

Dead+Dude4.png

Time for robin and rangers prices to sky-rocket

Actually I think they will drop, a lot of people are gonna do clues only for the new items, so there will be a "huge" supply of rangers and robins, so I think they'll drop.

BTW sounds liek an ownage month :thumbsup:

Yeah but just like the last two times jagex added new treasure trail items - the chance to get a robin or rangers is going to decrease. Ranger sets went up for this reason before, so they are likely to go up for it again unless jagex increases the drop rate (which is unlikely).

More TT items = less chance to get any specific one...

and i've already done 50+ level 2 with no rangers and 20+ level 3 with no robin... #-o

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Hmm, strange. I didn't see any BTS yesterday, nor any talk of it. :-k

Well I'm hoping an idea of mine, the God Robes comes true for the high level prayer equipment. :D :pray:

Bow down to me, for I can tell the future. :lol:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

snow on kamaja..what on earth...

Hooray for global warming!

Thats global FREEZING. (Ice Age)

Global freezing will be the reult of global warming :P .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.