99 Hunter reached

gift_of_flab

Hate me as much as ya'll want, but I'm not going to congratulate this loser and encourage said action, which has come to be known as "no lifing". What s/he did was just plain sad, and never should be repeated in this or any other aspect of the game. Period.

Get a life dude, 'cause with the speed you got that 99 we just realized you don't have one.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I checked, Darkforest was actually 700k exp away from 99. That was around 2 hours ago. I couldn't imagine playing that long without logging off.

Well for one thing, the higher you get the less often you miss with a trap. Im sure he never missed at the red sallies at 98. Plus, I don't know about you but when Im close to a milestone I tend to train it non stop for awhile because Im excited about getting it. I just got 70 hunting making all my skills 70 so I trained it 2 hours straight to get it. Now, does anyone know where a cluster of imps are?

limdog.png

Hate me as much as ya'll want, but I'm not going to congratulate this loser and encourage said action, which has come to be known as "no lifing". What s/he did was just plain sad, and never should be repeated in this or any other aspect of the game. Period.

Get a life dude, 'cause with the speed you got that 99 we just realized you don't have one.

You saying other people are sad for choosing to live the way they choose to doesn't say much about your life either you know. You choose to live your way (though by the way you've just posted, I don't think you choice is great either), let them live their way.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Brand New high speed computer: $3000

4 New Office chairs: $200

100 Packs of oreo's for energy: $300

Spending 11 days Straight on a virtual computer game just to be the best: Priceless.

For some things there's money, for everythin else, there's no-lifing

Got any thing else I should add to it? Pm me :XD:

lol i like that :lol:

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

I was going to post something of the same.

I know that Runescape is a game and it's played for fun, but this type of stuff borderlines a serious addiction. Even if the player in question was able to get 60K hunter experience per hour, this would mean that (s)he played around 217 hours in an 11 day span. 11 days equates to 264 hours. That means that (s)he only spent around 47 hours away from the computer in an 11 day span.

I don't care what anyone says, but that's sad.

I suggest you just leave people alone. If they wanna play 11 hours a day, that's on them. I don't think ANYONE has the right to critisise(Sp) that.

But, if you feel it's nessesary, go right ahead.

Gratz to the 99 Hunter =D>

brandonssx.png

^^

I agree. Its just a game so just enjoy playing it and shut up and mind your own business. If people want to no life thats their issue not everyone elses.I'm not sure whether they did no life or just know how to get fast exp but thats my opinion :roll:

I heard people can get around 80k exp or more per hour that's awesome exp :oops:

120k+ at 99 should be possible, enrix e b managed 105k at 95

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Slightly off-topic, but what was with all the talk of this topic getting locked because the name Darkforest was used.. If you read the rules on Tip.it. you'll see that there is nothing wrong with mentioning someone's name, or showing a print screen from Runescape with people's names in.

The only time when it's against the rules is when the person mentioned has broken a rule in Runescape and has not yet been punished for it! Even when someone has broken a rule, once they've been punished you can freely mention their name on tip.it. E.g the amount of times I see Duke Freedom's name in random posts or sigs.

Sorry for going off but I really hate it when people assume rules..

Uhh.. congratulations to the Hunter guy *balloons confetti* etc etc

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

ive heard that the first 2 are account sharers but idk about the 3rd one

You really hate account-sharers

drop traders, acc sharers.. i just really have a big problem with people that tend to break any of the "cheating" rules. Really worked hard for what i have, and there are people that cheat to make the game easier. found out someone on my friendlist occasionally lets his friend do quests *deletes* srry not tolerated with me

anyway.. I never said I believe the rumors, I'm just saying what I heard.