Hey! New here

AvenX

Hey i'm new here. Umm.. Well I like playing the guitar and music. I'm a funny guy I guess. I like playing runescape. I'm level 82 and my favorite skill has got to be slayer. I just started being a member not to long ago and it's been awsome. I really have to go right now so i'll be posting soon!

Hello and welcome to Tip.It! (the best RS fan-site EVER) :mrgreen:

HYT= Hey You Tip.Iter :D

Add me sometime :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Hey and welcome! I hope you enjoy browsing through the forum. I recommend stopping by Edgeville bank on world 99 if you care to meet a bunch of crazy peop..er, TipIters. :mrgreen:

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Hey and welcome! I hope you enjoy browsing through the forum. I recommend stopping by Edgeville bank on world 99 if you care to meet a bunch of crazy peop..er, TipIters. :mrgreen:

Welcome! And you definately should check out Edgy world 99. I was rcing through the Abyss and ended up switching to that world and wow.. Most Tip.it'ers I've seen in my life :shock: :oops:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

welcome to tip.it forums its so great here so many nice people!

by the way i didnt find out what HYT meant for...maybe a month of two :XD:

have fun here

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

hello! since your new here, please take the time to read this primer/welcome message from me, neogeo0823! ::'

hello, welcome to the boards. please take a few minutes to read over the rules, just so your well informed. i recomend lurking the forums(thats looking without posting) for a few days so your familiar with how things work on a more intricate(that means "detailed") level. please try to make sure that you make relevant posts and topics to keep flaming of your person and topic locking by mods down to a minimum.

youll find that generally, were a happy bunch thats always ready to answer your questions, provided that you use the help and advice forum. were happy to discuss issues of runescape on the general forums but please make sure you use the search button if your unsure of whether or not a topic has been made before. if one has been made, and its last reply was more than a month ago, then feel free to make a new topic if its at least a fairly current event. the general population feels that a new thread about "how rediculous the price of phats is", as an example, is really an old issue that doesnt need to be discussed.

if your feeling adventurous, you can venture onto the rants board and try your hand at arguing or make a topic about how something within runescape bugs you. if you do, please, above all else, please read the stickied topic at the top entitled "rant guide - how to rant and what NOT to post". this is a life saver and will definately save you the frustration of the mighty flames of the rant lurkers, like zubeedoo, stihl, and myself, to name a few.

if you need to buy or sell something you could always try the market forums, but please make sure that you use the appropriate board for the type of item your selling. if you dont get a response right away, dont worry, just be patient and only bump your topic up if it falls off the front page.

other than that, just try to be a nice person, dont be too spiteful in an arguement, try to remain calm, level headed, and mature, and im sure youll be very warmly welcomed here.

finally, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a pm and ill be glad to help clear them up for you.

happy scaping :)

(god i love copy and paste :P)

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Yes Welcome

And Learn What HYT Means!!!

u will hear alot of it

Hyt: Hey You Tip.Iter

Omg when I started I didn't know what the heck hyt meant, only found out a few weeks ago :-w

Welcome the the community!

When sperm whales mate, 3/4 of the sperm goes into the sea, not his mate.

Thats why sea water tastes funny

that's why i'm never there :shock:

ughalabugala, this place has done wonders for me...met some of my best friends...i've got some real nice gifts from people *cough no i haven't, phr33 st00f pl0x*...yeah. Anyway, give me a pm, this is quite a friendly place, we like to think of it as a seperate peace of runescape (omgeezies i just read that book)

Welcome! Tip.it is nothing but great people. Get to know us, stay active learn what HYT means and maybe even recieve a few HYT's also! :P Stay active and stick to the rules. You should have a great time. If you be respectful, you will definitly gain respect from most people. If you wanna chat or anything feel free to add me :) Icedearth06

Happy posting!

icedearth06.png

More Tip.it Friends Needed! Feel Free To Add Me\m/ Tip.it's Biggest Metalhead.

Questions about Camels? Come to me.

Questions about Insanity? Come to me.

Questions about Runescape? Go to Tip.it.

Questions about anything else, well there is google for that.

Welcome and enjoy your stay. :thumbsup:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Welcome :D Come down to Edgeville sometime

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

i've never been hyt'ed.

:ohnoes:

give it a week prices down to 10m easy... month down to 5... :-k

sum1 quote me on that and see in a month lol :ohnoes:

-December 6.

I never lost any spears to ppl i went with. My internet providers are backstabbing pixel huggers though.