Battle of the Pixelers [cancelled]

megadedhed

allright, if you have a look at the brackets, ive automatically moved forward the people whos opponents missed the dealine, while the rest is still in judging

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I entered the most pathetic excuse for a pixel wip in the history of man.

+1 to that... I made a killer hand then completely bailed my stupid attempt for energy... was sopposed to be a hand crackleing with energy... but it failed pretty badly :? :wall:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Am i the only girl in the contest?

nope :wink:

wewt 25th of december (12:02pm for me) yay! got some awesome prezzies, specially for my new car (which i got for my bday) wewt!!! so happy :thumbsup: MERRY XMAS AGAIN ALL!! now ima gonna go feed turt some special xmas treats :D fish, shrimp, and turtle cubes!!

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

wewt 25th of december (12:02pm for me) yay! got some awesome prezzies, specially for my new car (which i got for my bday) wewt!!! so happy :thumbsup: MERRY XMAS AGAIN ALL!! now ima gonna go feed turt some special xmas treats :D fish, shrimp, and turtle cubes!!

holy crap... for some strange reason, i had always assumed you and d3m0n3x were boys... my bad. sory lol. good luck everyone!

i just drank 4 cans of coors light or however its spelt, im slightly tipsy, and im pised because i made my piece 200 x 200, and it wont fit in my damn sig...

merry x-mas! happy honika (rofl at spelling), happy kwanza! happy romadon! merry whateveryoucellibrate! and to all a good night *passes out*

wop wop

holy crap... for some strange reason, i had always assumed you and d3m0n3x were boys... my bad. sory lol. good luck everyone!

i just drank 4 cans of coors light or however its spelt, im slightly tipsy, and im pised because i made my piece 200 x 200, and it wont fit in my damn sig...

merry x-mas! happy honika (rofl at spelling), happy kwanza! happy romadon! merry whateveryoucellibrate! and to all a good night *passes out*

lol, eck put your pixel on pixeljoint. it honestly was amazing. and 4 cans? arentyou a little young to drink?

Megadedhed.jpeg

American Anime... YAY!

lol, eck put your pixel on pixeljoint. it honestly was amazing. and 4 cans? arentyou a little young to drink?

:P :D 13.

ok, ill put it up. my borther also gets some credit, for helping me with the ideas, and redooing 2 of the mountains cuz i did it wrong, and then when i told him i wasnt going to change it, he hit me in the face >.<

credits 4 him, will possibly let him put it on his pixel joint too...

wop wop

Oh I got a pass, oh well, gj to everyone who got through, easier subject next time though yeah :?: :thumbsup:

relax next round is something insianly simple that most people incoporate into things without thinking about it :thumbsup:

Megadedhed.jpeg

American Anime... YAY!

*holds up hand* Oooh, I'm a girl too!

Must... find... out... who got through! I'm not too happy with mine, but I hope it's spiffy enough to use as an avatar. :P

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

I am a girl also, but I didn't enter this .. Do we get to see sigs and avatars of the people who entered the competition?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I believe so, Star - I think it might be posted under the "Notes" section of each bracket. Someone confirmed this earlier, but I'm too lazy to look back and find the quote. :P

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

I finished, but because I don't have my own computer to use at the moment, I couldn't make the deadline.

I know it's unfair to other competitors, but can I enter my piece late?

Not typing this on a computer btw.

i hope you don't :P

junctionku9.jpg