Battle of the Pixelers [cancelled]

megadedhed

argh i hate this theme... i keep screwing up, starting again, and screwing up again. all my ideas suck... *stabs computer*

You think you have it bad...

I have an essay to do and 2 more exams to study for from now to Wednesday! :lol:

I honestly thought this thing would last longer... :-k

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously guys, how long does it take you to do pixels, my sig and the pixel for this took 3 hours...i mean a spare 3 hours aint hard to find...
If you want some serious quality to obliterate every foe that ever will walk your path, you have to take your time. That will take quite a few hours longer.

Good luck with this theme everyone ::'

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

seriously guys, how long does it take you to do pixels, my sig and the pixel for this took 3 hours...i mean a spare 3 hours aint hard to find...
If you want some serious quality to obliterate every foe that ever will walk your path, you have to take your time. That will take quite a few hours longer.

Good luck with this theme everyone ::'

hmm i dunno Terley pretty much owns and he seems to be able to pixel real fast, obviously he's gonna take ages in this but usually when he shows some cc in the form of a pixel, he wont have taken hours on that but it's still great

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Mine usually take about 2 weeks + so around 8 hours.

md666.gif

Bruh, to get something of good quality you would need quite a bit of time, most pixels take over a week AT LEAST. That is why i believe the size was set so small, still i dont know how long it will take, i was lucky enough to get an idea quickly.

Also, 3 hours isn't even that easy to come by. Maybe, i could get some between 7-10 but then i would be doing nothing all night, and having a life vs. pixeling, i would prefer to hang out with someone then pixel for 3 hours.

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

hmm wonder how many people have sent them in already i reckon about 5 or 6, seems like it isn't that hard to think of ideas for energy, just google search it lol.

quick question, when everyone is finished, will the entry's be posted somewhere? 'cause i'd like to see what i'd lost/won against and so would everyone else i presume

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

hmm wonder how many people have sent them in already i reckon about 5 or 6, seems like it isn't that hard to think of ideas for energy, just google search it lol.

quick question, when everyone is finished, will the entry's be posted somewhere? 'cause i'd like to see what i'd lost/won against and so would everyone else i presume

the images will be in the brackets along with the scores.

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

K, I've entered mine. Looking forward to see everyone elses :)

entered where?

when i finish mine, will i post it here?

Are you on the bracket list? If you are not, then entering a picture would be quite futile.

Thats all I know. We need more people to enter so we have a full tournament.

Oh, and read the first post when your entering a picture.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

K, I've entered mine. Looking forward to see everyone elses :)

entered where?

when i finish mine, will i post it here?

Are you on the bracket list? If you are not, then entering a picture would be quite futile.

Thats all I know. We need more people to enter so we have a full tournament.

Oh, and read the first post when your entering a picture.

Umm, I said im that I entered on page 11, there are 2 free spots if im right so I allredy started pixeling this :oops:

I read the whole first post :^o , but can't I join now :( ? ..:pray:

goldyycrownieeip7.gif BJ

PIXELMAKER

rsmcg3.gif

wow we've got like 4 days left, are you guys really already finished? cus id make the most of that time if I were you. :-k
Ive pixeled like, for 8 hours, the days after this ill be very VERY busy, so I'm putting my time to good use.

reaper6zr7.png