~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you try to get into cw with a tinderbox, it says that it doesn't allow "non combat items". HOWEVER, inside cw there are a few tinderboxes you can grab. Seems that they're breaking their own rules.

egg11.PNG

We wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy Winter's Veil. Isn't that right Mortuss?

lolomgwtfdairyqueenbbql33thaxroflmao?

Mortuss says yes.

What I find strange is the fletching actions

Running your knife up and down a log 3 times somehow makes 15 arrow shafts...

And similarly 3 strokes of the knife and you have a bow

Strange...it is surely strange

Trying to get a new sig... Idea's anyone?

If you use a butterfly on someone who has accept aid turned off then they can't get it.

If you fall into the water your clothes never get damp.

Sometimes while traveling from the house by the falls to the lighthouse by means of the stepping stones, you will sometimes be floating far to the west of the relleka sea then come back to the stones.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

also... when i was non members .. theres man in alkarid mines ... i tried to talk to him and it says i need to be a member

so i became a member and tried to talk to him again

and he jus says ... im too busy to talk

wats the use of that??

also ... at north entrance of alakird is a boy giving out discounts that are out of date?!?!

y r these 2 thing here?

crystal_cape.png

16537th to get 99 fletching 20th june 2007

quest cape achieved 25th january 2008

1700 total 13th july 2008

click for blog

also... when i was non members .. theres man in alkarid mines ... i tried to talk to him and it says i need to be a member

so i became a member and tried to talk to him again

and he jus says ... im too busy to talk

wats the use of that??

also ... at north entrance of alakird is a boy giving out discounts that are out of date?!?!

y r these 2 thing here?

the guy in the mine is for the family crest quest and the other one is pointless

crazyt888.png

A strange lady travels across the land offering sandwiches and gets crazy mad when you pick the wrong one. She is the sandwich lady, and I hate her with every fiber of my being. DEATH TO SANDWICH LADY! :thumbsup:

Look at the smithing guide ingame and for rune 2hander it is labelled rune claws... not sure if its just on my one but im sure its not meant to be there...

Oh yeah, and why is there a button to toggle how many mouse buttons you have? who would want to put up with every time they click something a menu would pop up, and ive never seen a mouse with one button befor so isnt that a bit pointless?

The Game RuneScape was Originally called Rune's Cape. It was a game where there was this guy called Rune who loved clothes. One day bandits stole his favourite cape and you are on a quest to find the badits and get his cape back. Weird yet true :-k

The person that said nothing is impossible obviosly hasn't tried to slam a revolving door

There used to be a range in Edgeville ( west of the bank ), now its a stove :shock:

When I said before that you can give bones to the dog in the fally farm, I just found out that it barks when you do give it a bone. :shock:

When in any altar, somewhere on the sides are little animals ( hard to see them ), which you can't attack! ( I try to kill a bunny after I craft airs for fun ) :shock:

The only 2 NPCs with halbards on a F2P world are the Al-Kadrid Toll Gate Guards, and the Guard south-east of varrock ( guarding the gate near the fancy clothes shop ). I think thats all, might be more. :shock:

dont know if anyone said this but no time to look through the rest tonight.

you can kill bunnies in the nature alter (i think thats were i killed it) i did it just recently. i didnt think it would work but it did

:cry: poor bunny

EDIT: or maybe it was a birdy :-k

Retired: 02/14/07
UnRetired: 05/27/16
konnichiwa ^.^

Look at the smithing guide ingame and for rune 2hander it is labelled rune claws... not sure if its just on my one but im sure its not meant to be there...

Oh yeah, and why is there a button to toggle how many mouse buttons you have? who would want to put up with every time they click something a menu would pop up, and ive never seen a mouse with one button befor so isnt that a bit pointless?

*just noticed this dont feel like editing post*

every computer at my school has a mouse with 1 button

its mac or apple or w/e

Fact: 1 Gold=300Gold

huh?

dont know if anyone said anything about this either but i g2g so ill do it quick

1 gold=300 gold as in 1 gold ore= 300gp ::'

Retired: 02/14/07
UnRetired: 05/27/16
konnichiwa ^.^

when you talk to the bartender in the bar in the east of Varrok and choose the option "Can you recomend where an adventurer might make his fortune?"

The conversation goes like this

Bartender:"Ooh i dont know if I should be giving away information, makes the computer game to easy"

You:"Computer game I dont know what your talking about?"

Bartender:"This world around us... its a computer game... called RuneScape"

You:"Nope, still dont undrstand what you are talking about. Whats a computer"

Bartender:"Its a sort of magic box thing, which can do all sorts of stuff.

You:"I give up, you're obviously completely mad!(with a very upset look on your face)

A thing i didnt know that everyone else probably does is that jagex stands for Java Gaming Experts.

81813176ty9.png

You can cook food on a fireplace (as in logs and chimneys). There's one in the Port Sarim Battle Axe Shoppe if you wanna try it out. :o

I united Mongolia, sent my Mongol Horde across Asia and made it to Europe...

Then my mom vacuumed the room, turned off the Genesis and thus ended my hopes of world conquest.

1144288449402.gif

People always seem to get the the caps in jagex wrong ... its JaGEx ... it stands for Java Game Experts

Actually their corporate site has a sign saying jagex and its capes are JAGeX.

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

My laptop only has one mouse button, as do most Macs. I have it set to one mouse button because I keep forgetting the hotkey to get the menu when I need it. It's not so bad once you get used to it.

Himedaph.gif

People always seem to get the the caps in jagex wrong ... its JaGEx ... it stands for Java Game Experts

Actually their corporate site has a sign saying jagex and its capes are JAGeX.

But look at the knowledge base and it explains what JaGEx stands for ... ive always thought it strange why they have JAGeX at the logo

Agriffindorbannersmall.JPG

fixfriendsol7.gif

banksig2qn4.gif

kind of a dumb fact is two foods that you can make but are not on the list is scrambled eggs (bowl+eggs+stove) and also cho-milk (milk+cho-dust) and the cho-milk is non-tradible so i dunno if ppl alreay knew that or if it was for a quest \'

Reffing.png

The Game RuneScape was Originally called Rune's Cape. It was a game where there was this guy called Rune who loved clothes. One day bandits stole his favourite cape and you are on a quest to find the badits and get his cape back. Weird yet true :-k

Weird yet true? lol, do you think anyone will believe this?

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

You can feed meat to the falador dog.

How did you do the jedi mind trick?

DONT GIVE HIM MEAT!!!

He gobbles it up. animal cruelty

If you give him something else like cowhide or a rune plate, He will say "Grrr" and wont take the thing that you gave him.

you fed a rune plate 2 a dog!? i just sold mine for a raw lobbie....burned it :P

runemghost,anthony7489.gif

whats ingrediants for admiral pie?

1 admiral and some pastry

You can cook food on a fireplace (as in logs and chimneys). There's one in the Port Sarim Battle Axe Shoppe if you wanna try it out. :o

Yup - noticed that recently. You can do it in the general store in Lumbridge too.

dbhibs.png

kind of a dumb fact is two foods that you can make but are not on the list is scrambled eggs (bowl+eggs+stove) and also cho-milk (milk+cho-dust) and the cho-milk is non-tradible so i dunno if ppl alreay knew that or if it was for a quest \'

choc milk is for mogres mini quest i think. scrambled eggsis on the list its a potato topping (check vegetables)

FACT : There are penguins in Lumbridge

Proof - Chose the sheep with the shear option. When you shear it, the penguins will force the costume to hide them.

You can't prove they are penguins, you only see the legs, It could be one of professor Oddensteins experiments. Maybe not... But you can't confirm.

No matter when or where you are fire making, you always build the line of fires towards the west.

Stand right next to the wall east and it goes to east for 2 fires.

have you tried to shear them and check they ARE penguins you can see their whole body...

Yup - noticed that recently. You can do it in the general store in Lumbridge too.

You can do it pretty much everywhere... Every chicken farm, That's how I got 20 cooking on my noob, Just picked up the raw chickens and cooked them ::'