~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

- You will NEVER see a pokemon, or a pokemon saying "Tom Cruise stole my pokeballz! oh em gee!" no matter how hard you search, or scam, you will never see thoses on Runescape.

Neither can you see them in DuckTales, or the GTA games.

You can't see them because pok̮̩̉̉mon is copyrighted. :roll:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wepon always on right hand

guess andrew dont like leftys....

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

When you wanna go to karamja you don't need to talk to the workers, Just right click on them and press Pay fare 30 gp

Wrong, you still have to talk to them, be a bit strange jsut giving them 30gp without saying anything.

Wrong, You must be a noob. Because on my main... I just have to press pay fare but my noob needs to talk to them when he press pay fare.

you haveto have completed pirates treausure

ownageow3.jpg

I wish I could own zezima hard. :(

http://media.putfile.com/Runescape-Thriller

kinda lame but hey, im in it so...

Free players can use the "P2P" Shantay bank.

i tried, you cant...

Yes, you can.

You have to be in the jail though...

Could someone please tell me where that bank is..?

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D

i tried, you cant...

Yes, you can.

It's south of al klarid where you enter that desert place. Talk to shantay and say that you came to kill them all. He will put you in jail and if you don't have any money on you, You will be able to access your bank and withdraw money. If you don't have any money at all... You will be thrown in the port sarim prison :)

Rune scimmy gives +1 slash defence.

That's right DEFENCE

even if other people cannot say my name(Pure0wner becomes pure0****), evil chickens etc can say my name!!!

when you use anything else but raw food(some exeptions) it just say that you can't cook that on a fire. I DON'T WANT TO COOK MY SCIMMY, I WANT TO MAKE IT HOT AND GO POKE IT IN PEOPLES BUTTS!

Money doesn't weigh anything, no matter how much you have #-o

nice!

Thanks people.

Keep it going.

And thanks to those who put pics.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

Squirles and racoons (that you can't attack) show up on your mini-map as yellow dots but tiny spiders (that you can attack) don't show up as anything. :shock: :anxious:

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.

Squirles and racoons (that you can't attack) show up on your mini-map as yellow dots but tiny spiders (that you can attack) don't show up as anything. :shock: :anxious:

Tiny spiders that you can attack do show up on the mini-map. At least those tiny spiders at level 24 in the third level of S.O.S.

i tried, you cant...

Yes, you can.

It's south of al klarid where you enter that desert place. Talk to shantay and say that you came to kill them all. He will put you in jail and if you don't have any money on you, You will be able to access your bank and withdraw money. If you don't have any money at all... You will be thrown in the port sarim prison :)

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D

There is no way to escape from the sandwich lady. If you run away, She will teleport to the current place you are, If you climb up a ladder, She will teleport to the current place you are, If you log out and go to another world, She wont be there.... You can play for hours and then log back to the server you was on before... And there the sandwich lady stands.

There is no way to escape from the sandwich lady. If you run away, She will teleport to the current place you are, If you climb up a ladder, She will teleport to the current place you are, If you log out and go to another world, She wont be there.... You can play for hours and then log back to the server you was on before... And there the sandwich lady stands.

you serious have you done that before?

and if you wear a hat and go fish for lobs when you bend down your hat doesn't fall off.

Gyroman25.gif

you serious have you done that before?

and if you wear a hat and go fish for lobs when you bend down your hat doesn't fall off.

Tried it today when I got 11 randoms <.< The same thing goes with niles/giles/miles...You simply can't escape from them... Played around with niles for ages, Even when shantay throw me in jail, He teleported him into the jail :XD:

In cooks assistant quest when you click " sure Im always ready to help a cook in distress" your guy doesnt say that, he says "sure ill help"

What actually happens if you use karamja rum with a banana?

Its in my siggy i think.

You get a picture of a bannana in the neck to the bottle, kinda funny.

youtube-link to it

Give a man a fish, and he'll choke on the bones. Result: You get the rest of the fish.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll catch a lot of fish, then choke on one of the bones. Result: You get all the fish he caught.

Teaching people is better.

Acually they only considered to make it purple, but changed it later.

Also when fally was updated, the wall between draynor manor and fally was removed.

I just thought of this but I bet it would work. Say you get poisoned at low hp and have no food anti poison pots etc. but you have say full dragon. You could just go to non members world and poison would be gone wouldnt it? :twisted:

Edit: If you are poisoned does it count as being in combat? :-s

dark+ritual4.png