~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can browse the highscores by using this link in the adress bar: http://hiscore-web.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/overall.ws?rank=1000000&table=3&scroll=true

at the "rank=" you put the rank you want to look for and on the "table=" you put the table you wish to see (att,str,def etc.)

the normal link is this = http://hiscore.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/overall.ws

abgar+0.png

lol heres a funny one. one the top floor of the north-western most house in Rimmington are two people. talk to um and say " i come here to beg for money". Your guy goes (begbegbegbegbeg) over and over until the person gives you gp.

Its a bad image for future beggers.

What actually happens if you use karamja rum with a banana?

Its in my siggy i think.

You get a picture of a bannana in the neck to the bottle, kinda funny.

You can turn a picture of a item into gold, and for some reason, just because it has the picture of a steel plate body, it alchs like a plate body.

You cant high alch coins, because they are made of gold, but you can high alch gold bars, and amulets.

Ore veins run out, in real life, a vein is a constant supply of ore.

You can fit 28 huge sharks in your inventory, or 7 unassembled cannons in your inventory, but not more than 28 rune essence?

Everyones face looks the same.

The barber shop in fallador can not only cut your hair, but add hair to your head and face...

Your music player has problems playing music. (Mine does anyway)

You need to cook thousands of lobsters to know how to cook a shark.

You cant swing a pick axe at light blue colored rocks, because you need to swing it at brown ones for weeks on end.

When fishing, if you talk to a random event, you will dip your cage/harpoon into the dock, or sand, or whatever you are facing.

You can choose to get better at fighting, or stronger, or better at defending all by the way you swing your sword...

May I go on?

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

You can turn a picture of a item into gold, and for some reason, just because it has the picture of a steel plate body, it alchs like a plate body.

You cant high alch coins, because they are made of gold, but you can high alch gold bars, and amulets.

Ore veins run out, in real life, a vein is a constant supply of ore.

You can fit 28 huge sharks in your inventory, or 7 unassembled cannons in your inventory, but not more than 28 rune essence?

Everyones face looks the same.

The barber shop in fallador can not only cut your hair, but add hair to your head and face...

Your music player has problems playing music. (Mine does anyway)

You need to cook thousands of lobsters to know how to cook a shark.

You cant swing a pick axe at light blue colored rocks, because you need to swing it at brown ones for weeks on end.

When fishing, if you talk to a random event, you will dip your cage/harpoon into the dock, or sand, or whatever you are facing.

You can choose to get better at fighting, or stronger, or better at defending all by the way you swing your sword...

May I go on?

Please do....

This thread exists, yet another thread on similar subject does done by joel888. Seriously I'm confused about which thread to choose. :shock:

I don't bother to read, so don't call me a moron if it's already been posted.

You can fish sharks without fighting them first.

This thread exists, yet another thread on similar subject does done by joel888. Seriously I'm confused about which thread to choose. :shock:

What? Are you just being a yerk or are you serious? You can fish a shrimp without fighting it first... Isn't that pretty obvivious?

How do you fight a shrimp? Kinda hard to do isnt it? I guess because you harpoon the sharks/swordies/tuna, but the rest you just gotta put the net/cage/bait/feather in the water and hope for the best.

Also, when you get hit for damage your guy's shield still goes up, wth?

When u are in a bank, go upstairs a ladder and go down again, everybody is looking to one direction (Don't know which one)

Try this at Seers bank..

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

How do you fight a shrimp? Kinda hard to do isnt it? I guess because you harpoon the sharks/swordies/tuna, but the rest you just gotta put the net/cage/bait/feather in the water and hope for the best.

Also, when you get hit for damage your guy's shield still goes up, wth?

The fighting animation can get pretty messed up sometimes when your opponent doesnt have the same "hit rate". Sometimes you never even put up the shield because your opponent hits you the same time that you hit him.

When you're standing, then your right foot is a little front of your left foot. And everyone else's feet are alongside.

Not really. If you are on world 1 you can sometimes see how all the other people changes from the normal position to the completely straight... If they got a staff you can see it too.

What? Are you just being a yerk or are you serious? You can fish a shrimp without fighting it first... Isn't that pretty obvivious?

What did I ever say about shrimps? I said nothing about shrimps, it would make sense you don't have to fight them.

But it doesn't make sense to be that you don't have to fight sharks, I mean you use a harpon, and that would probably make the shark fight back. It doesn't make sense to me.

Please watch your language, don't call me a jerk if you can't prove that it makes sense.

Chickens can not kill you no matter what ( they do to little damage so you heal before they can kill you)

You are allowed to bring a knife and that thing that bazooka thing onto entranna, but not a glove :?:

If you die with a skirt and legs of the same metal you keep the skirt

If you are standing right next to a area that is multi combat, and there are monsters in the multi combat area, they can all attack you at once

gloves technically aren't gloves, there mittens (gloves have holes for all fingers)

There are 82 cabbages in the cabbage field near lumbridge

bankad8.png

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

AceScope, I'd like to make a few corrections.

Your character DOES have month, the camera is just too far away for anyone to see it, just speak to someone.

It also has 5 fingers, you just can't see it since the camera isn't close.

Cyclops are also in Warriors' Guild.

Oh I see you removed these facts already.

What did I ever say about shrimps? I said nothing about shrimps, it would make sense you don't have to fight them.

But it doesn't make sense to be that you don't have to fight sharks, I mean you use a harpon, and that would probably make the shark fight back. It doesn't make sense to me.

Please watch your language, don't call me a jerk if you can't prove that it makes sense.

Did I call you a jerk? NO! I asked if you was a jerk.

I was woodcutting in rimmington when I noticed that the Sea Shanty song started to play... I was like what? Checked my music menu and :shock:

I also found the place where it changes 4 songs!

overviewmapkopiera.gif

Cool huh? The sea shanty song is the one that is at the bottom left.

musicseashanty.jpg

musicattention.jpg

musiclongwayhome.jpg

musicemperor.jpg

- NPC's will always call you by your screename, even if its "I_am_sexy" or "Luvs_2_prty"

- Runescape will never ask for your password (lawl...)

- You will NEVER see a pokemon, or a pokemon saying "Tom Cruise stole my pokeballz! oh em gee!" no matter how hard you search, or scam, you will never see thoses on Runescape.

resizedAuron1-1.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif