~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Acually they only considered to make it purple, but changed it later.

Also when fally was updated, the wall between draynor manor and fally was removed.

Actually purple rune was in the game, got pics =;

Mining levels makes no difference,(up to iron/silver atleast) only pick axe type makes the difference :wall:

It's been proven that pick and mining level don't matter.

It's who has the fastest connection and 'clicks on the rock' first is the most likely to get the ore.

SocialRS.jpg

at port sarim when you want to go to karamja theres 2 buttons to press at the seaman to take you there (talk,pay-fare) they both does the same job :-k same when you want to go back from karamja to port sarim at the customs officer

Cybermullet.png

at port sarim when you want to go to karamja theres 2 buttons to press at the seaman to take you there (talk,pay-fare) they both does the same job :-k same when you want to go back from karamja to port sarim at the customs officer

Nope, if you have dont the "Pirates treasure" and press Pay-fare you automatically pay the 30gp and sails away!

Lillefix0.png

Currently selling: 15k air runes for 225k (15ea)

6k steel bars for 3.6m (600ea)

Mining levels makes no difference,(up to iron/silver atleast) only pick axe type makes the difference :wall:

It's been proven that pick and mining level don't matter.

It's who has the fastest connection and 'clicks on the rock' first is the most likely to get the ore.

That's not correct.

Faster connections do help but a guy wielding a rune pick axe with 99 mining on a bad connection, mining iron, would win against a level 15 miner with a bronze pick axe with a good connection.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

I already said that.

kebabs are made from camels, that's just weird

Are you serious? No wonder why I saw the kebab seller go to the schimmy store and buy a mith schimmy, Cut off the butt on the camel and went to the range :anxious:

kebabs are made from camels, that's just weird

Are you serious? No wonder why I saw the kebab seller go to the schimmy store and buy a mith schimmy, Cut off the butt on the camel and went to the range :anxious:

You....saw that?

I just thought of this but I bet it would work. Say you get poisoned at low hp and have no food anti poison pots etc. but you have say full dragon. You could just go to non members world and poison would be gone wouldnt it? :twisted:

Edit: If you are poisoned does it count as being in combat? :-s

Nope wouldn't work :S.

Poison does carry over to nonmembers, but it doesn't count as combat.

icecube7.jpeg

You can use your scroll thingy ( on your mouse ) to move up and down the chat box! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Also, when you want to play runescape, but dont have an account yet, your pc spends a lot of time loading the game, since it's the first time, and when you then click new user (where we select existing user), JaGeX tells you to go back to the main page and make an account :P

that's because in rs1 you were able to create an account in the applet. I guess jagex was too lazy to remove the coding for the button. Just think about it: wouldn't one button alone be ugly?

(i sure hope noone else said this, but i don't have the patience to check through 14 pages).

ahh... the good old days, when 30 attack got you on the high-scores.......

An orthodox Jew and proud of it!

I had one of those types in my bath the other night. :-s

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

You can use your scroll thingy ( on your mouse ) to move up and down the chat box! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Isn't that pretty obivious?

Didnt work like 2 weeks ago, so no not really.

Isn't that pretty obivious?

Didnt work like 2 weeks ago, so no not really.

Been working all the time for me. I've played for over 2 years.

read my sig. i tried the herring on a normal tree, then the grand tree. lol i went all the way from castle wars, to catherby, got the herring, went to ardougne, and used the spirit tree. all for the sake of silliness. lol i really need to buy some laws...

oh um...facts...facts facts facts.

pet rocks actually become happy when you stroke them :thumbsup:

16574381pm8.png

After seeing the banana in rum thing I decided to try it out myself. I went and bought 3 rum and put a banana in one. On the way out I went "payfare" on custom official. I was wearing Ring of Charos and manged a Jedi Mind Trick ::'

So the Useless fact is "Jedi Mind Tricks are possible"

jedimindtrickbm8.png

Mikel2311-Saris_night.gif

funnysigzl9.jpg

Dragon Drops: 2 x Dragon Legs, Dragon Spear