~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

When you pick an item from your bank and close the bank, then open your bank again you will be in the same spot (from where you picked your item). If in the middle, then in the middle and so... One time I thought it was a bug in rs :D

I want to say first that i am a guy, becouse when people see my username they think i am a girl.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its in he tutorail island church ( upstairs ) and Seers Village Church ( upstairs ) and one other one ( members ).

Before, non of the crates of tut. islaand has anything, now none of them have anything.

1) the banana cutting yes you can cut it and it will turn on into sliced bananas but what is it really for???

2) standing stones??? does this means there are new runes t come???

go north of falador i cant take pic somthing is wrong when im saving things

runefrune,Str%20noob6431.gif

Sliced bananas are actually used in a members quest, and were used in F2P for scamming before XD.

Lemme guess, they look like coins? :|

No, they're passed off as "rare" like charcoal, and the new polished buttons. People keep offering me polished buttons for "400k, cheap!"

<.<

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Sliced bananas are actually used in a members quest, and were used in F2P for scamming before XD.

No, they're passed off as "rare" like charcoal, and the new polished buttons. People keep offering me polished buttons for "400k, cheap!"

<.<

just think of the poor ppl that have feel for that

If you leave something typed in your dialog line and log out (not switching worlds), you can log in any account and your text is saved in your box ready to be submitted :).

Yeah, I remember when you coundn't do that.

I think.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

<.<

just think of the poor ppl that have feel for that

have you ever been in varrock, world 1 or 3.... half the people there is selling unfermented wine... hoping that some takes it for half jug of wine :S

Scherzo.png

When you click on one the Runescape links(high detail, etc.), you dont open up a new page, it just alters the first

That was useless

Useless things in runescape:

1)standing stones

2)the witch south of al-kharid

3)squirrels, raccoons, swans, and rabbits

mememe513.png

In the fish shop in Port sarim you can pick an apron that is hanging on the wall, And if you already got one you wont be able to take another one... It takes about 5 seconds for it to respawn.

[EDIT]

Another one... In level 3 of stronghold of security there are those tiny spiders at level 24 :-s

In the fish shop in Port sarim you can pick an apron that is hanging on the wall, And if you already got one you wont be able to take another one... It takes about 5 seconds for it to respawn.

[EDIT]

Another one... In level 3 of stronghold of security there are those tiny spiders at level 24 :-s

Which can attack you if your under level 48 :-s :-s :-s

( fact number 5 :thumbsup: )

You dont get NEARLY as much exp from randoms than from regular monsters.

[EDIT]

Which can attack you if your under level 48 :-s :-s :-s

( fact number 5 :thumbsup: )

You dont get NEARLY as much exp from randoms than from regular monsters.

I get like about 500 xp from a genie lamp which takes not more than 30 minutes to activate... In 30 seconds I can kill about 3 flesh crawlers which isn't close to 500 xp.

And I would just step on a spider to kill it... 21 hit with the stamp emote :XD:

I haven't read trough the whole topic, so I dont'n know if this have allready been posted, but if you have shorts and put on chaps, the shorts will turn into full length pants... :XD:

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

I haven't read trough the whole topic, so I dont'n know if this have allready been posted, but if you have shorts and put on chaps, the shorts will turn into full length pants... :XD:

Really? :o Because I remember me wearing a dwarfenshorts and a brassard and laughing my but of because I was almost naked \'

867de2w.jpg

What can I say? I'm a rebel, like Ché Guevara.

8fcsy9s.jpg

What the hell is Ash doing while Team Rocket says their rhyme?

Really? :o Because I remember me wearing a dwarfenshorts and a brassard and laughing my but of because I was almost naked \'

Give me a pic... I just need to see that!