Animal Magnetism complete (reward)

yogo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Automatic arrowpicking? A life-long dream of mine! I'm doing that quest!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

It doesn't automatically pick up arrows, instead, it gives you an arrow every few second you're running.

ERm... Why would i ever want to use that :oops: :?:

Well, if you were rcing with run on the whole time, for example, it'd be quite nice just to get arrows for running :P

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

It doesn't automatically pick up arrows, instead, it gives you an arrow every few second you're running.

I was really,really, really hoping it was going to do that.

(Can't emphasise that enough.)

Ajc100.png

+3 to max range bonus...and auto arrowpicking would be too crazy for training ranged at greaters

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

wow this thing is useful, but impractical, i guess ill wear this when i do pest control or something

avas accumulator gets you steel arrows

avas attractor gets you iron arrows, and when u buy a new device u get the attractor which can be upgraded to an accumulator. im gonna try to get 2 upgraded so i have 3 accumulators

Yeah, +4 ranged bonus is awesome. And it picks steel arrows to your arrow slot, about once in 5 seconds. Could be handy bonus when doing a lot of running around. This items doesn't work when wearing any metallic body armour, says Ava after completing the quest. New one costs 999 coins and 75 steel arrows more to upgrade it to as good as the original reward.

The accumulator weighs 5 kg, so I don't know if it's that efficient when for example rc'ing a lot.

EDIT: Now I'm abyss crafting nature runes. I get 3 steel arrows per run. Doesn't seem good enough. I'll just switch back to my trusty spottier cape. Could be something for lower-levels if they'd wear it whole their RS careers. Of course for ranged training this is awesome because the highest possible cape bonus.

Yeah, +4 ranged bonus is awesome. And it picks steel arrows to your arrow slot, about once in 5 seconds. Could be handy bonus when doing a lot of running around. This items doesn't work when wearing any metallic body armour, says Ava after completing the quest. New one costs 999 coins and 75 steel arrows more to upgrade it to as good as the original reward.

The accumulator wieghs 5 kg, so I don't know if it's that efficient when for example rc'ing a lot.

wow i think it picked up a steel knife for me to... after like 20 arrows i got 1 steel knife i dont have any steel knives so this is a shock

proselyte plate lets u pick up arrows while wearing. and dragon legs do work. i was sure it said chest armor, but wanted to make sure legs didnt get included..

armors that work(besides dhide and karils)

proselyte

white

iniate

rockshell

armors that dont, barrows(-karil and dragon chest armors)

The accumulator wieghs 5 kg, so I don't know if it's that efficient when for example rc'ing a lot.

wow i think it picked up a steel knife for me to... after like 20 arrows i got 1 steel knife i dont have any steel knives so this is a shock

testing this thing out with every peice of armor.. now i wish i had a 3rd age melee plate...

Yes, Ava said that it can pick up some other junk too. Seems as it's mainly steel arrows anyway.