A Random Thought On Monkey GreeGree's

WolfhunterXZ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if any of you guys actually read what the guy said about it working, forgive me if you did, but he did say something about making it only work on ape atoll and the Ardougne zoo. It was supposedly weak magic that couldnt work very far from ape atoll or the zoo. As to why it works at the zoo, I cant remember. Maybe you should create a new character to redo the quest? I doubt you would though, I certainly wouldnt

This is my original signature. You can't touch this.

I dont know if any of you guys actually read what the guy said about it working, forgive me if you did, but he did say something about making it only work on ape atoll and the Ardougne zoo. It was supposedly weak magic that couldnt work very far from ape atoll or the zoo. As to why it works at the zoo, I cant remember. Maybe you should create a new character to redo the quest? I doubt you would though, I certainly wouldnt

lol why waste money? and yeah i dunno, the monkey greegree is losing signal because of the intercity light pollution?... yes.... thats a likely story

Mwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!

• 5 months later...

stop thinking. its runescape. (saw that on some guys siggy)

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

You dirty old topic bumper...

To elaborate on my previous post (a year ago :-w ), I'd guess you have to be close to a monkey from ape atoll.

Or, at least that's an explanation. Jagex probably just doesn't care :P

Feel Special? No I really mean it. Using a quote. Also stop hanging out in the 100s pages

Meh, No need To Become a Monkey in Crash Island so why bother?

I've wondered that too... Hmm, maybe just you have to be near ape atoll monkeys. I think the monkeys there at the zoo were from ape atoll or something

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

There are monkeys in the Ardougne zoo. There are no monkeys on crash island. You have to be close to monkeys (your question wasn't why it doesn't work on Karamja) for it to work, and you are close to monkeys in Ardougne.

It's really obvious, tbh.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Eh, plot holes. Doesn't have to make sense.

Anyone remember the smooth head Klingons on Star Trek? Or the disappearing middle sister on Family Matters?

If you want to really show your age or love of old TV shows, anyone remember Chuck Cunningham? (Yes, I watch old TV shows)

The greegree works where it wants to work. Seems to work on some improbabilty drive. If that's the case, I think you just have to give it a cup of tea to get it to work wherever you want.

Though, thinking about it, I think you can get it to work anywhere you can hold it; it'll force itself from your hand if you teleport and you can't hold it anywhere else. If only there was a way to force it into your hand anywhere......

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Its very simple...

The monkeys on Ape Atoll are a advanced civilization, they built a city. GreeGrees come the bones of a 'smart' monkey, and, there is one in Adry, remember, the captured one? This being said, we believe that the GreeGree works around fellow 'brethren'

Only flaw, any monkey bone can be used I think, or just one on Karamja, a close relative to the ape atoll?

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Anyone remember the smooth head Klingons on Star Trek? Or the disappearing middle sister on Family Matters?

...Or Kirk having the cut on the wrong side of his face...?

Ontopic: Eh, thats Runescape for ya... <.<

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

I think that greegrees work by the same force that gave the ape atollian monkeys their intelligence. If there is that intelligence nearby, it works. Also, perhaps water has a damping effect, so it cannot cross the sea? Just my theory. :)

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Obviously.

I hate it when people try to make stupid explanations for random things.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

You are all WRONG!! (except the comments about dragging up an old topic).

The Zoo is actually under the control of the Ape Atoll monkeys. They have planted their spies there which is why the greegree also works in the zoo. Everyone is distracted by the penguins, then in fact it is the monkeys calling all the shots. :shock: :shock:

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL