4K Zeal with Red Chinchompas

PhelimReagh

I died about 6 times in this game, but Red Chinchompas FTW!

redchinchompa4kph9.gif

As a note, the void Knight had 12 health and that portal was at full when I was taking out the spinners (and anything else in the area). And I still had one or two attacks that weren't in the total yet. That's 16K range XP in 6 minutes with 75 Range.

Somehow we pulled it out (great timing on the screen capture too :P ).

Red Chinchompas FTW!

wow! that is like 160k exp per hour with red chinchompas thats like crazy oh well

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

wow! that is like 160k exp per hour with red chinchompas thats like crazy oh well

LOL, it's not always that good. I use Chinch's as a secondary weapon when the situation warrants it. It's my hi-score so far. I can usually get between 1-2K every game, with previous highs around 3K a few times.

But the XP is ridiculously fast when the chance to use them comes up.

How many did you use?

I have no idea. I wish I had kept track. I can usually get about 50-100 zeal per Red Chinch (200-400 xp). So it could have been 40-80.

I've just accepted that these things are the only way I can train range and have fun. I suck it up and buy the things, and I think they're worth it.

their wicked hard to catch, well... alot harder then the gray 1's and yeah they do do reallly good @ pc i was watching like a 90+ ranger use 4k of them @ pc for the last week and i had a few and their good for this but i dont see it being a reasonable ranged weapon to train anywhere else.

their wicked hard to catch, well... alot harder then the gray 1's and yeah they do do reallly good @ pc i was watching like a 90+ ranger use 4k of them @ pc for the last week and i had a few and their good for this but i dont see it being a reasonable ranged weapon to train anywhere else.

They are pretty good fun (and xp) at the Bandit camp in the desert too... :)

Try my fully-graphical

copper_forum.png

RuneScape Equipment Bonus Calculator

at http://www.copperdragon.org/

They are pretty good fun (and xp) at the Bandit camp in the desert too... :)

hm and daganoths... when u first enter the dungeon and they are all over you... but u cant use ranged prayer like u can @ pc

I'd just use them at Bandits, in the large building. :wink: Or Cannon & Chinchompas would be good at Dagganoths. I would actually have fun for once training Range doing that.

bout 300ea aint bad either

would they be good for range duleing? (no specs no arrows ya kno)

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

I don't get why everyone thinks they suck so badly... They're one of my favorite and most reliable range weapons. I can hit 25's with them at 99 range (pot + pray of course), and they're not slow at all like everyone says they are. Their range bonus is also even higher than magic shortbow. If you caught them all yourself, I don't see how they could be worse than any other range weapon.

Nazgul.jpeg

Few things annoy me more than the way you just used the word zeal :?

'Zeal' is a word that means effort or enthusiasm, and saying that you lacked zeal means that you did not try your hardest in battle.

What you just said was that you got 4k effort. You could try something like "I fought that game of pest control with such zeal that I did 4k damage.

In regard to chinchompas... now that I'm done being a grammer nazi.

I haven't personally tested them, but to me they look like decent weapons, but they seem slightly innacurate, and not quite as fast as knifes or msb. But for playing pest control I can see that they would be useful because of their multi target ability.

Few things annoy me more than the way you just used the word zeal :?

'Zeal' is a word that means effort or enthusiasm, and saying that you lacked zeal means that you did not try your hardest in battle.

What you just said was that you got 4k effort. You could try something like "I fought that game of pest control with such zeal that I did 4k damage.

zeal is the term used by runescape to describe the damage you do. thats what runescape calls it so i guess it makes sense to call it that.

wow i didn't realize that these things were good at pc

racer3204.png

Actually they only use the word "zeal" if you do not get the 50 damage required, and he says you don't show enough zeal or you did not put in enough effort.

Otherwise, Jagex uses damage.

icecube7.jpeg

Few things annoy me more than the way you just used the word zeal.

:roll:

Oh do forgive me for trying to use a Runescapian colloquialism on a Runescape fansite.

Danged if you do, danged if you don't.

but they seem slightly innacurate, and not quite as fast as knifes or msb. But for playing pest control I can see that they would be useful because of their multi target ability.

Well, they may "seem" that way to you, but they're not. They're at at least as fast as a MSB, although if you miss, you generally miss all. However, when you hit, you hit en masse.

A single Chinchompa, if used correctly, can get you about 200-1,000+ Range xp. The upper limit is very hard to determine (unless you are, in fact, limited to ten victims, which I don't think is true), especially around an very clogged portal.

A single cannonball gets you, on average, 30 Range XP (15 hits x 2xp).

Chinchompas cost 200-300 (at least now they do).

Cannonballs cost 175-200.

People generally think of cannonballs as the fastest (albeit more expensive) way to get Range XP. Chinchompas blow them out of the water, both in terms of gp/XP and speed.

Is it cheaper to get your range XP using iron arrows and a mage bow? Possibly, although I think that if used properly a person can make a case that Chinchompas could be cheaper, too.

But Chinchompas are insanely faster. I could never go back to training using arrows. No way.

There's a reason it took me months to get 64 Range, and then maybe a dozen pest control hours to get to 76. I hated training range. It's finally fun and fast, and I look forward to training on things with drops (Dagganoths, Bandits, thanks for the suggestions).