chrismass event reward and guide

kamikaze914

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the snow on karamja was very cool... better than the snowy mountain of desert treasure quest...

The snow looked like the had gotten the brush tool and put it on the screen....

Worst Event EVER!

what'd they do? pull it off over night ?

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

I made a video of the entire event, but it has 3 problems:

1. It is 3GB.

2. The file host site tried to give e a keylogger.

3. I accidently taped me entering in my PIN.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Not a bad event really, should have done it yesterday though when there were more people around. Nice reward, I thought they'd give us some kind of xmas decorations for our houses this year, just slightly surprised they didn't make more of it.

I just wish they'd let that cave become some kind of a snowball fighting arena. That would be awesome.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I am very dissapointed.

Yeah, yeah, they did it out of the goodness of their hearts, thought that counts, yadda yadda.

They could have gone so many different ways with this. As someone with more than one account, I was really glad they made getting the item take a shorter amount of time. I was pumped when I saw how awesome they made karamja volcano look for it. New items for player owned houses are always fun and everyone likes fancy headware, so I think they went the right direction there, but....

Raindeer antlers with a red nose? Are they nuts? Even snowballs we could use all year round in fights would be better than this. A paper bag I could wear over my characters head would be better than this.

:uhh:

Worst hat idea ever.

defense.gifattack.gif

0487908a226f010f311c94a3e13c7155.jpg[/url]

Worst hat idea ever.

So don't wear it. This game has way too many unappreciative people in it, it's getting ridiculous. So you don't like the item.. It's a game, not the end of the world because they gave you a free item that you don't like.

There are also many people who do like it. Jagex will never be able to suit everyone, especially when there are so many people who act as if they're spoilt 8 year old brats. :roll:

Worst Event EVER!

It's a game, grow up.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Worthless piece of crap! :evil:

Not even worth to log in and do the crap easy thing just to get another hat! Enough with the hats Jagex! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Can you feel the Christmas spirit? ... :roll:

He has a point though, a santa costume, a cape or something not to do with your head would be nice, head gear is kind of annoying when you have plenty of it.

1) cos its not christmas all year

2) cos its a 'real' tree not an artificial one

:)

Well... Do you see trees dying in PoHs or in RuneScape? Only ones that were spawned dead. :thumbsup:

I still think the rewards are corny, but look at the phats and santas... :uhh:

blootk8.jpg

Ex-Runescaper

W

Worst Event EVER!

It's a game, grow up.

um.. i dont see how that really related to my post.

i wasnt going on about

"ohh this event was such a waste of time, im gonna quit cause this event was so bad"

Let me define my responce

The snow that was on the screen looked like it had meen just put on the screen my using the brush tool in microsoft paint.

Worst Event EVER!

Wost event Jagex has ever put out

The event looked like it had been rushed and thats why the event was bad.

Your comment was uncalled for and rude. It sounds like YOU need to take a look about how you view the game.

All i use runescape for is:

-Talking to friends whilst doing something else

-Going to the events to show off later on

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Is that all people do is piss and moan? This update wasn't bad in my opinion... I liked it much better than that lame zombie head or that stupid pointless easter ring... No matter what Jagex does there's always a large group that dislikes it... Get over it... They only do these events for fun but i guess some don't get that message they just wanna criticize everything that Jagex tries to do. Seriously if you don't like it don't get it and leave your opinions to yourself

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

I do agree that this was very boring...

But there is one thing people need to consider. Think over how rare it is for Jagex to build an entire new area. We like barely ever get them! Now think of them building an entire new area that's like used once and only one time :uhh:

It's kinda awesome of them to go through all that work for a whole area that we sometimes like never see again... Or do all these little things when they're not even permanent. I mean, when I play other mmorpgs, we get items that are WAY _WAY_ better, but if you think about it they just drop off some item in your bank, or add 1 npc if you're lucky. In the end I think I like the rest from the constant clicking and some nice little story than another item :/

And for those who think that the item is stupid, i have no idea what you're talking about... at least we didn't get a talking reindeer hat...

QUESTION: Can we get the tree back from somewhere if we destroy it?

no.1 I AM ALLOWED TO COMPLAIN I PAYED THEM TO PLAY THIS GAME SO I SHOULD EXPECT I CERTAIN DEGREE OF QUALITY and this does not live up to it!

no.2 we have every right to complain, the same right you do not to complain

no.3 everyone is allowed to express there opinion whether u agree with it or not, we live in a democracy dont complain because people say they dont like it!

no.1 I AM ALLOWED TO COMPLAIN I PAYED THEM TO PLAY THIS GAME SO I SHOULD EXPECT I CERTAIN DEGREE OF QUALITY and this does not live up to it!

no.3 everyone is allowed to express there opinion whether u agree with it or not, we live in a democracy dont complain because people say they dont like it!

umm, i think you mean "you" live in a democracy...

yes the world does not revolve around you and other people do exist :-#

actually smart [wagon] all the useres and the countries that are on the world select pages are democratic country's

'the world does not revolve around you and other people do exist'' that was the whole point of my thread u [bleep]!

so, don't pay for it if you don't like the game..

there will always be 'better' and 'worse' updates

you have the right to complain, not to whine..

@drgnslyer_15: hey, the easter ring was the best fun item til now! really liked that one

so, don't pay for it if you don't like the game..

there will always be 'better' and 'worse' updates

you have the right to complain, not to whine..

@drgnslyer_15: hey, the easter ring was the best fun item til now! really liked that one

ugh does no1 get my point? stop complaining just because u dont agree with my complaints, you have every right to say u dont agree with me but dont say im not allowed to say i think this update is [cabbage]

actually smart [wagon] all the useres and the countries that are on the world select pages are democratic country's

'the world does not revolve around you and other people do exist'' that was the whole point of my thread u [bleep]!

Actually a "userer" doesn't need to be in those places to hook up into the game... It's called the _world_ wide web >.>... :-$

Actually a "userer" doesn't need to be in those places to hook up into the game... It's called the _world_ wide web >.>... :-$

name a country that is not democratic... i think ull find that not even Korea lives under non democratic rules =;