Editing an Item

Necromancer_Magic

If you could edit any object that you can equip... What would it be and why ?

Mine is:

Item: Ghostly Robes.

Editing: Make it so your fainter (almost invisible) and an only be seen (as it is currently) if your wore a ring of visibility. (doesn't work in wilderness)

Why: They are "Ghostly" Robes.... They should make us at least half invisible.

Sorry Mod's if this is in wrong forum/Breaks rules ETC....:oops: feel free to lock/delete if it does

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Item: Wizzy (t) Top

Editing: Make the black trim on the elbows go all the way around. Put a trim desing on the front so it isn't so plain and enhance the trim on the waist.

Why: It would look much better

Same things for Wizzy (g) also ::'

Edit: First post ftw \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

the Tyras helm and new Rune heraldric helms, there way to big and bulky makes your head look like its 10x's bigger than your body. i'd choose to make em smaller a bit

----Retired Runescape Player 1/13/07-----

I think I'd choose... idk... Hmm...

Ghostly robes as well, make them a tad more see-through, as well as make it so it covers your face more so you don't look like some weird disembodied face :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Good idea guys... Just make sure not to repeat someone else's idea

Make all armour make you look more muscular (It would be interesting if you had higher strength, you are more muscular. Makes sense, right?). However, girls might look funny in this.

*pictures big muscular armour with a large gap in between the head hole on the armour and the neck of the girl* lol

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

seriously need a string in a bow

would you mind expanding ?

Note form? inventory? what do you mean ?

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

half_banner.gif

magic short bow: reduce spec down to 50%

Then i would stake again.YAY! \'

seriously need a string in a bow

would you mind expanding ?

Note form? inventory? what do you mean ?

When your player is weilding a bow, it has no string, put the dang string on there.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

made it so full ghostly made you completely invisible (even in the wilderness), only way to be seen is if someone was wielding a ring of visibility... \' :XD: this would be a good way for people like zezima to hide :lol:

Getting another sig

[removed]

guthans platebody's tummy its too large they should flatten it a bit

along with all barrows armor stomachs. dharock has the biggest one :shock:. mabye the barrows brothers were fat?

but i definitely agree it looks horrible.

i really think they should update the general helms, legs, plates, chains, shields, and weapons. im not saying muscles or anything, but atleast make them look a little bit more like armor and weapons (chains look like boxes, even d chain, swords look like a stick with a hilt, etc). they should take some time out to work on this i think.

happiehour.jpeg

made it so full ghostly made you completely invisible (even in the wilderness), only way to be seen is if someone was wielding a ring of visibility... \' :XD: this would be a good way for people like zezima to hide :lol:

Just what Runescape needs...people who've done DT named "Ghost Whispers". :P

For the holiday event, I'd make it where the Wintumber tree (Christmas tree you get to put in your house) have controllable light settings.

tipitsig.png

I'd edit the bronze dagger so that it has 1,000,052 bonus in all the offensive things, and 3,141,592 bonus in all the defensive things... (Oh yeah, and when you look at the bonuses, it would tell you that it has the old bonuses... And you'd be able to attack players outside of the wildy, you just need to be wearing a gold ring, unenchanted diamond ammy, and bronze square...)

That and assasin696's snowball thing...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.