WHY do you play runescape?

ellaviola

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My computer only has 256MB RAM, so I can't play MMORPGs like Guild Wars or WoW. I'll be getting a new computer with 1k MB RAM in the middle of the next year though, so I might become a WoW convert. :anxious:

No Wai!

Don't leave us!

From what I have heared from friends, Ruescape is more fun, they all came back :)

To have fun and meet peeps like Umega :-s

Naah, just to have fun. It's a fun game. And sometimes, it helps for school!

Go Runescape!

Lol no way in hell is Runescape more fun than WoW

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Can you guys be more specific with your answers? "It's fun" and "friendships" aren't cutting it for me.

Personally, I play for the few fun and exciting things in the game. I don't PK or stake (I'm too much of a coward to be a risk taker :P ) but I play every minute either at Castle Wars or Dagganoth Kings. Both are fun and challenging (though PvP is more challenging), and the DK's fund Castle Wars, so I can constantly do both. I play them because they're fun and exciting.

Many people have said they play this game because it's "fun". Most of you guys probably spend a lot of time skilling or killing monsters that have no chance of killing you. That's very repetitive and easy, not my definition of fun. Besides, if you're going to say "it's fun", say what's fun about the game for you. And of course, the "friendship" answers. You guys can have way better friendships outside of the game, so if you're playing this game for friends than log off, get outside and experience the world, and make some "irl" friends.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

My computer only has 256MB RAM, so I can't play MMORPGs like Guild Wars or WoW. I'll be getting a new computer with 1k MB RAM in the middle of the next year though, so I might become a WoW convert. :anxious:

wow honestly isnt worth the 15 or so $ permonth, guild wars is the way to go, i recently started playing, small community, the guild organization is amazing, and its soo fun in combat pressing the same keys over and over, making pretty colors if you're an elementalist (nooobies!)

*cough* mesmers pwn noobies *cough*

on topic, i play runescape when i have nothing better to do, and im tired of other mmo's i play

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]

because i have so many cool friends in rs, and becuase i can do things like msn, myspace etc, and talk with rl friends at the same time. Tbh, its not the main thing i do, its more of something i do alongside something else.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

RuneScape's a helluva drug.

But seriously, my computer is "teh sux," with it's awesome 128mb of RAM. Yup, it's low detail for me.

That, and there's lots of stuff to do, sure, i's all clicking, but it's clicking on different things. I played Maple Story for a bit, to much grind for my tastes