~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

53zect1.jpg

Hehehe Taken By Th3 Crusader

wakka2.jpg

touche!

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowzers... You're gonna 99 before Friday at this rate. You're a way faster fletcher than lil' old me =P

Yay for Wakka!

Gratz on 96 fletching!

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

:D I was in the lumby cellar at the time lol everyone was going mad!

I only came to buy flax until some idiot was demanding 200 ea

Anyway gratz on 96 fletching! You level so quick :shock:

85 combat-1670+ total current goal 1710 total at 85 combat then maybe I might get in SS =]

wont be getting 99 anytime soon guys. Going out of town for 10 days tomorrow evening. I've been leveling quick this week because I had a lot of free time and fletching isn't exactly slow.

Also, I got a job at Backyard Burgers for 6.00$ an hour. It's like an upscale burger joint (much nicer than Macdonald's or anything like that). will be working about 20-30 hours a week I think and will start when I get back. It'll slow me down on my Runescape goals a bit but not a whole lot. Should be interesting :D .

wont be getting 99 anytime soon guys. Going out of town for 10 days tomorrow evening. I've been leveling quick this week because I had a lot of free time and fletching isn't exactly slow.

Also, I got a job at Backyard Burgers for 6.00$ an hour. It's like an upscale burger joint (much nicer than Macdonald's or anything like that). will be working about 20-30 hours a week I think and will start when I get back. It'll slow me down on my Runescape goals a bit but not a whole lot. Should be interesting :D .

Always nice to make some money!

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Even if $6/h is kinda low.

jjroxlu7.jpg

hell thats an understatement.with the current exchange rate at $2 to theÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã1 that would be classed as slave labour :shock: although the fact that stuff in britain costs like twice as much anyway due to tax and vat then i think thats why :lol: yiu get more for youre buck in america.

just a question.what courses do you reccomend till 75 agility?im 58 at the moment and want to get it to 75 so i can have it over and done with

tifsdac6mc.gif

hell thats an understatement.with the current exchange rate at $2 to theÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã1 that would be classed as slave labour :shock: although the fact that stuff in britain costs like twice as much anyway due to tax and vat then i think thats why :lol: yiu get more for youre buck in america.

just a question.what courses do you reccomend till 75 agility?im 58 at the moment and want to get it to 75 so i can have it over and done with

In Canada, the minimum wage is 7.50 or 8 dollars an hour, so yah that's kind of a low wage.

jjroxlu7.jpg

$5.25!!! thats like 2.50 an hour in Britain. Minimum for 16 year olds is ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã4 an hour and for 18 year olds ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã6.25 an hour. I'm getting kicked out of my job when i turn 16 :cry: cos i only get paid ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.80 an hour...

Go get 99 Fletching mate!

siggy.jpg

$5.25!!! thats like 2.50 an hour in Britain. Minimum for 16 year olds is ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã4 an hour and for 18 year olds ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã6.25 an hour. I'm getting kicked out of my job when i turn 16 :cry: cos i only get paid ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.80 an hour...

Go get 99 Fletching mate!

well britain is alot more expensive than America :lol: . Everything is cheaper here.

wow strange...

last year i did my first job i worked a total of 8 days... from 8.30pm to 3.30pm so thats 7 hours a day... * a total of 8 days is 56 hours...

and i earned 850ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì...

so 850ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì / 56 hours makes :

15ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì an hour...

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

wow strange...

last year i did my first job i worked a total of 8 days... from 8.30pm to 3.30pm so thats 7 hours a day... * a total of 8 days is 56 hours...

well everyone I've talked to said 6.00 an hour for my first job was really good. Both my parents made less than that in they're first jobs...

wow strange...

well everyone I've talked to said 6.00 an hour for my first job was really good. Both my parents made less than that in they're first jobs...

Also just depends on who you work for and what type of work your doing :lol: :wink:

Ive never made less then $6.50 an hour, and that was my first job as a junior lifeguard back when i was 14 :wink:

All just depends...But ya all you brits out there need to understand that $6 an hour isnt bad specially for his age and his first job :)

Grats on that and 99 fletching...no lvl 96 fletching..for now :thumbsup:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]