Behind the Scenes - January

TheEvilGizm0

Deep below the Barbarian Outpost, the locals are putting the finishing touches to their brand new training area. They've been working hard to provide a new and exciting way for recruits to test their skills in a variety of different disciplines, far different from anything they had experienced before. Aren't we all lucky that they want us to join in, too! Beginning this exciting year, we will bring you... Barbarian Assault.

This minigame, which will focus on combat and teamwork, will have 4 main ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅclassesÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

They finally got it right.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh.. my... Gawd :shock:

High combat level quest AND penguins, I say they're going to start with the best month of the year \'

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

This month looks like it will be much better than December. I like the look of every one of these updates. Maybe we'll even get Barbarian Assault later today?

Doubt they're going to update today, I'm guessing not even tomorrow. Then again, I didn't expect the behind the scenes untill tomorrow.

I wonder what Jagex consideres high combat :-k I'm hoping for 80+ in att str and def, probably will be lower, but on can still hope.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

An awesome minigame, a great quest to try out your combat skills, an quite odd and evil quest about penguins and the "Cold war" *might penguins be the next superpower next to humankind in rs :o *

its times like these when I wish I could renew my membership, sadly ill have to wait till march -.-

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

penguins!! yay penguins penguins!!! i love penguins....they should update wolves soon -.-

should be a good month

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

Wow... these updates sound great !

Finally we can foil the Evil Penguins' plans. And another desert quest? AND a minigame ??

Yay!

Currently playing on War of Legends (Royal Gardens)

mini game!!! and finaly a new high lvl combat quest!!!

hope it will be kewl as my arms adventure and as hard as dt... with kewl new wapons!!! :P

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

This month looks like it will be much better than December. I like the look of every one of these updates. Maybe we'll even get Barbarian Assault later today?

Doubt they're going to update today, I'm guessing not even tomorrow. Then again, I didn't expect the behind the scenes untill tomorrow.

I wonder what Jagex consideres high combat :-k I'm hoping for 80+ in att str and def, probably will be lower, but on can still hope.

80 ranging, almost flat 80 melee stats and 82 magic. I'm ready for that quest. The new agiltiy course sounds good, and seeing as the Lunar see will be extended I have to get that last crafting level.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I hope it needs 70 or so for each combat stat and 60 pray. That will really lower the amount of questcape wearers ::'

Anyways, I'm looking forward to finding out the rewards for barbarion assault :D

The new high lvl quest is what got my attention the most, along with the new mini game. I'm probably going to try out the quest when it comes out, but I most likely won't meet the requirements and will need to do like 5 quests before I can start it.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Looks like a hot month!

To bad i left members in 5 days, but get it back after this month..

School exams :(

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

high lvl quest :o no more low lvl quest point capers :twisted:

I am quite sure it wont be harder than Desert Treasure, RFD, or legends.

Hehe those quests were easy, MEP2 was the real kicker...

Unfortunately, I have 9 days of membership left, then I'm f2p until June or July, so I really hope they release the high level quest first thing. Of course they won't but still...

I wonder how they're going to remove the scroll bar from the magic interface. The icons are rather small already. I hope they don't do what they did with the prayer and skill page; the little popup boxes are rather annoying.