Freaky Genie Bug/Hack! WTF was going on?!?!

tru_vampire0

well i was minding my own business air crafting on world 81, when on my way back up to the bank i notice that there are 3 genies within about 5 squares. I thought that this was sort of odd, so i stayed there and watched. As a genie would leave, another would appear. The Most genies i saw at once during this incident was 4, but there was always atleast one. Everytime a new one appeard, this guy named would count a new number (34....35....36.. etc) It was really weird. Being the curious person that i am, i asked him what in Zamorak's Name is going on and he just tried to feed me some bull that he worked with JAGeX and him and some colieges (yes, he spelt colleague wrong) were just having some fun "making glitches" Once he had reached 50, he said that he was all finished now and they were going to stop. Then he logged and the genies stopped.

glitchzn5.pngI was wondering if anyone else has seen or experienced anything else like this. I'm thinking it was some nerds temporarily hacking the system or something. I have no idea, I'm not "hacker savvy" whatever. Maybe just a bug, and this wanted to feel important and take the credit for this bug to seem cool. W/E.

Your thoughts on this phenomenon.....?

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

you might want to take out the name of the guy.

only if i could see it too.

and if he worked with jagex he'd have a gold crown next to his name.

he probably doesn's

want to say that he's a hacker and hecked into the system

Gyroman25.gif

NO NAMING NAMES

Just report him, glitch abuse, he will be banned really quickly. This is great for pointing it out, or else this guy can gain major levels. E.g. if his str level is 48, he gets 480 str xp per genie, he can get levels really fast. But this guy is incredibly stupid though, why would he do it wide open in front of everyone? =D>

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

well he could have been a jagex staff's normal account he wants to play runescape on but they have no extra bonuses only on their gold crowns...

If he was which i highly doubt, he woiuldnt have any extra-ordinary powers in RS like this.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

well i was minding my own business air crafting on world 81, when on my way back up to the bank i notice that there are 3 genies within about 5 squares. I thought that this was sort of odd, so i stayed there and watched. As a genie would leave, another would appear. The Most genies i saw at once during this incident was 4, but there was always atleast one. Everytime a new one appeard, this guy named would count a new number (34....35....36.. etc) It was really weird. Being the curious person that i am, i asked him what in Zamorak's Name is going on and he just tried to feed me some bull that he worked with JAGeX and him and some colieges (yes, he spelt colleague wrong) were just having some fun "making glitches" Once he had reached 50, he said that he was all finished now and they were going to stop. Then he logged and the genies stopped.

glitchzn5.pngI was wondering if anyone else has seen or experienced anything else like this. I'm thinking it was some nerds temporarily hacking the system or something. I have no idea, I'm not "hacker savvy" whatever. Maybe just a bug, and this wanted to feel important and take the credit for this bug to seem cool. W/E.

Your thoughts on this phenomenon.....?

also why are there 3 imps??? I never seem more than 2 and they were holding hands skipping......well it looked like they where holding hands....

NO NAMING NAMES

Just report him, glitch abuse, he will be banned really quickly. This is great for pointing it out, or else this guy can gain major levels. E.g. if his str level is 48, he gets 480 str xp per genie, he can get levels really fast. But this guy is incredibly stupid though, why would he do it wide open in front of everyone? =D>

if he did report him then wouldent he be reported to for actually being there

sig2-1.jpg

Kiss me, i'm part Irish!

So genies really do say "I lose more masters that way." if the person getting them logs off?

I think there are programs advertised that do this, I just report the URLs to Jagex because they are advertising how you could edit your stats/gain infinite experience, etc.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• 2 weeks later...

wow people are going crazy well an easy way to do is get a random in a tele spot then keep on teleing there or tele to a different place then there but they disappear so fast u cant talk to them or u can log in and out really fast

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"