4th January- Barbarian Assualt

Kiriyama

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went through it, finally got a team. A TIF team! Iwas like "Looking for a team of TIFers!" And I got one. We got up our 5 people and battled it to 10 and beat the queen, then I got a granite plate :D

Team was, well, I bet you know them, and I'm not going to be mean and tell :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

I went through it, finally got a team. A TIF team! Iwas like "Looking for a team of TIFers!" And I got one. We got up our 5 people and battled it to 10 and beat the queen, then I got a granite plate :D

Team was, well, I bet you know them, and I'm not going to be mean and tell :P

Tell meh!

Anywho, I do have to say this was a fun day. *I spent all day on this* I just wish we could have our capes. :cry:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I'm starting to get frustrated with the defender role also...I'm at level 4 now, so I might as well push to 5 to get it over and done with.

It's just, sometimes the Runners are so annoyingly...intelligent! They have to finish walking to their intended location, then detect the bait you dropped. Coupled with lag when enemies hit you and just lag in general, this makes for a frustrating experience.

Besides, saying you're a level x defender doesn't sound as impressive as, say, a level x healer :P. Runners and defenders don't influence the battlefield much at all.

Next time I'm playing is with a group of actual friends, since then you know they'll be reliable.

I compaired granite platebody with a rune platebody, it's a different story than the shield.

Unlike the shield granite platebody has better bonus. But why, I mean why, isn't Granite suppose to have worse bonus besides archery defence? :-k

This is just a curious question........

Off-Topic: Damn it, I can't believe dragon warhammer is missing, it's the only metal melee weapon that isn't used as a tool that isn't in dragon form. :wall:

Off-Topic(2): I'm pretty sure the word damn is allowed on these forums, I've seen that word used on Rants and some of them haven't gotten any ban for that, if it isn't, please excuse me, it should be censored if it isn't allowed.

actually dragon warhammer is one of only 2 dragon weildables missing as pick is the only one we lack atm.

In fact its one of only 5 missing drag items as other than weapons there is only plate, full helm and kite missing

You're forgetting short sword.

blurredsigla2.jpg

I compaired granite platebody with a rune platebody, it's a different story than the shield.

Unlike the shield granite platebody has better bonus. But why, I mean why, isn't Granite suppose to have worse bonus besides archery defence? :-k

Off-Topic: Damn it, I can't believe dragon warhammer is missing, it's the only metal melee weapon that isn't used as a tool that isn't in dragon form. :wall:

Off-Topic(2): I'm pretty sure the word damn is allowed on these forums, I've seen that word used on Rants and some of them haven't gotten any ban for that, if it isn't, please excuse me, it should be censored if it isn't allowed.

actually dragon warhammer is one of only 2 dragon weildables missing as pick is the only one we lack atm.

In fact its one of only 5 missing drag items as other than weapons there is only plate, full helm and kite missing

And claws.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I'm starting to get frustrated with the defender role also...I'm at level 4 now, so I might as well push to 5 to get it over and done with.

It's just, sometimes the Runners are so annoyingly...intelligent! They have to finish walking to their intended location, then detect the bait you dropped. Coupled with lag when enemies hit you and just lag in general, this makes for a frustrating experience.

Besides, saying you're a level x defender doesn't sound as impressive as, say, a level x healer :P. Runners and defenders don't influence the battlefield much at all.

Next time I'm playing is with a group of actual friends, since then you know they'll be reliable.

Yes, defender is really frustating. I'm lvl 4 defender myself now. And it's pretty annoying sometimes.

I beat the queen 4 times now. Good thing about this game is that you don't need to be lvl 100+ to be good at it. The last time we killed the queen we had 1 lvl 90+ (lvl 116 attacker). The others were all lower lvl's. And with that team we managed to kill ALL the penance before the queen spawned.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

And claws.

No I didn't forget them, I just didn't want to include them since they are weak.

Back on topic, does anyone know the price of the new granite platebody?

The fighter torso pownz +4 str means new max hit with whip

Granite body ownz 2 wich mean only helm then there is full granite

Maybe helm s an extremely rare gamble prize :ohnoes:

there is no helm jet... and they sell legs for 1mil cash :s

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Defender can be annoying but the most annoying thing is when someone who doesn't know what they're doing tries to defend. And then the queen comes and they still have runners left to kill, and someone dies cause it takes forever and it's just bad.

cwscore2.jpg

i dont get... and wont try it anytime soon... its too combaty for me... anyway im in shilo fishing...

but i would mind some o them items... handy

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.