A Quick Tip For The Barbarian Assault Players

wakka102

yeah, fastforce and I were having some trouble as he was getting hit alot so he went to go get guthans and wallah we killed the queen (after having 2 people in a row log out on us doing the 10th round :shame: )

Getting another sig

[removed]

For those of us who Have it...Great!!!
anybody can get guthan's these days. And for those that don't have it, thats what the healers are for :wink:

I know how a lvl 3 with lvl 1 in all skills can make at least 1m a day, anybody can get guthans :lol:

Well, I can't.. :anxious:

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

I just bring dharoks with a whip and shield on the side.

The things can barely hit me even the queen.(kinda disappointed that its so easy)

Maybe I need healed once a game, but ppl keep healing me even though I say "dammit I only want 40hp so I can dharok". :XD:

I do the same, but I need a bit more healing. It still works very well though.

Hmm. Does anyone have any tips how to get more points..

As a defender

As an attacker

As a collector

As a healer??

I get like 20 points per round as a defender.

Sir+Jehu.png

Retired ~ "I'll Be Back!" NOT

i get around 40 per round as a defender :P

make sure that the runners do not make it through the wall. What i do is i set one of each type of food on the trap, and lure some in and kill them fast to start it (i basically only use east trap) and then run southwest and lure the runners that are trying to "escape" back over to the trap, then i drop a few pieces of food to keep them occupied while i fix the trap, and then drop pieces on the sides (not on) the trap. This gives you the chance of killing multiple runners at once :P

also if you have a good, high lvl healer, you will get more points because everyone contributes to the scores. if your healer is healing a lot, then everyone gets more points (especially him/her). also make sure you call things out right away, because penalties for misusing items can cost you a good deal :P

misterxmansigserenityfinal4na.gif

Just a random questoin... is mage any good here?

Yes. your not allowed to bring your own runes though, they are supplied for you.

15 earth air fire water mind death and bloods=normal, ancients.

Although if you do not have the magic level to cast the lowest level spell of that type of spell(blast,strike,bolt,wave,barrage..etc) you will not receive the death-blood-?mind?-chaos runes, just the runes for the spells you can cast, also you can use the machine multiple times to get more then the 15 runes you get, using the machine 5 times gets you 75runes in each.

=)

also if you have a good, high lvl healer, you will get more points because everyone contributes to the scores. if your healer is healing a lot, then everyone gets more points (especially him/her). also make sure you call things out right away, because penalties for misusing items can cost you a good deal

This is where guthans is not so great. if the healer doesn't heal, then the less points received. Ha a flaw that jagex probably found and fixed it lol.

Someone wanna find a way around this, that'll benefit the team members if they have guthans on.(i'm assuming people like defenders, collectors would not be wearing guthans but have it in there inventory for the queen).

Here's another tip. :wink: As an Attacker when the Queen spawns, try to stay under it so it "dances" with youlike you do to larger opponents. You'll have to run out sometimes though to get [bleep]es and give away the egg, but this definately helps. ::'

I use Dharoks myself, because it's also useful.

0103071135pmhs2.png

I personally found attackers benefit great from the use of verac's

I only needed to be healed in last 3 waves and had no complicated weapon hopping to get the needed attack styles.

Plus the verac set effect means u throw in some nice hard hits

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

i find that my whip is useless in BA because it doesn't have controlled, and when you have to use agressive, well then u're exp sucks.

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

Believe it or not, I actually like to heal people more. The second time I went through the waves, I averaged 365 hp healed, which gave us 20 honour points. What I'm saying is, you get more points if you heal more.

But for the queen, yeah that'd be helpful. The healers always have their hands full then.

In short, Guthans = the best of anything that Jagex ever put into Runescape

<3:

Wow. That basically sums it up. I <3 guthan. Had it back since it was 30m, got it myself at barrows :D

And yea, that's what I did. I was defender so I couldn't fight the attackers (Actually, I don't think I even needed to be healed once from wave 1-9)

but when the queen came I just used guthan to heal myself on the little eyeball things :)

Another tip, from a healer-

Please, dear god, don't mage in the last round.

I'm tired of seeing attackers in black dhide bottems come in and get completly destroyed, then blaming me. I'm sorry, I'm not the source of the water of life, if you lose more then 80 hp in the time that it takes from me to run all the way to the pool and heal you again, well, sucks to be you. Its not my problem.

Escpecially considering your not the only one on earth that needs the healing -_-

and incase anyone was dougting, you do indeed need 2 healers for the last round, all the rest you can stumble through without 2, even though round 8 and 9 go by a lot smoother with 2. I got my team of 1 attacker, 1 defender, 2 collectors, and me, a level 2 healer at the time, up until everything but the stupid spawns were killed, and I just didn't have enough time to heal everyone, heal myself, dip the egg in poisen, come back, heal everyone, give egg to attacker, heal myself, and heal everyone again. thank god our defender was awesome.

And well I do believe a safe area for all the kids to run to when they need healing is good, I beleive the pool is better then the cannon in round 10, Theres so much healing going on that even with 2 healers, the extra time it takes to run to the cannon and back risks death quite a bit. it also makes it so we can just drink out of the pool once and then keep healing everyone, instead of having to drink until high health to make the run to the cannon.

but the main thing is having a safezone, and making sure your running to it when you have higher then 9 hp. If something can lucky hit you for the damage you have left, I think its a good sign that you should have ran to the safezone earlier.

Believe it or not, I actually like to heal people more. The second time I went through the waves, I averaged 365 hp healed, which gave us 20 honour points. What I'm saying is, you get more points if you heal more.

But for the queen, yeah that'd be helpful. The healers always have their hands full then.

lvl 5 healing will be soo many points :) and what about: defenders just kill the runners, collectors get the eggs after the runners died and 2 healers + 1 atker unwield armour and get hitted mutch then let the healers hal, heal and heal and after all runners are killed youll have many many points (then just kill all other monsters... the points are team based so atkers will get points for the health the healers healed :thumbsup: i think youll get 500 in each verry fast this way

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

• 2 weeks later...