what have you been told that you believed?

ganon95

When i was new, i thought monsters gained xp when they hit you, so when a cow killed me and all my rl mates laughed at me i said it must have been a strong one, proberly lvl 50 or something rofl.

Someone told me there was a wilderness king too lol

default,skelly08.gif

The arsenist had odly shaped feet

skelly08.gif

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believed that armor could be trimmed.

Me too lol. The guy said to use charcoal and burnt bones and when used those items it didn't work :oops:

lol wouldnt that make black armor or something? :?

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

There was a Mcdonalds in level 52 wildy :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

there isn't? but i remember going to one just yesterday....hmm...must have been a burger king.

anyways mine is a rune warhammer was worth 1 mil.

so i bought it from some guy selling it for 60k

Gyroman25.gif

When i first started, someone told me the red spiders in varrock sewer stopped attacking when you got to 3 hp. I lost full iron, which then was about the best you could have :(

Me too lol. The guy said to use charcoal and burnt bones and when used those items it didn't work :oops:

lol wouldnt that make black armor or something? :?

black t i thought at the time lol

RSN: Hellomoron

my friend told me pink skirts were rarest items in the game and so he said he would be generous and give me one....yup i wore that thing for a week and realized why everyone was laughing at me...

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

When I was only playing RS for about 3 weeks, (it was around middle of Jan. 2002) my IRL friend said he say a lvl 123 guy. I of course did not believe him because in my infinite knowledge I knew as a fact 123's did not exist. ( :-# :-X -.- :XD: )

But anyways, I believed that when you got 99 attack, you always hit no matter what. :ohnoes:

~Saruman44

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

thought that haveing crown next to your name ment you were in a super rich club that had billions of money :anxious:

lol i saw a silver crown and told all my friends i saw a jmod (back then i thought silver crowns also were jmods :oops: )

emote.gif

An old real life friend told me when I first started in about March 2002 that there was a level 99 Wildy and you could fight a level 999 White Dragon.

When dragon items came out he then told me that you could make full dragon out of the hides and claws of the dragon.

He also told me that on members you could fight lobsters and if you killed them you got their 'casket' (which we thought at the time was what a lobsters exoskeleton is). If you got a knife and used it on the casket you could get:

FULL LOBSTER! And it had stats better than rune but worse than dragon.

Ah man, I was so gullible back then.

I was also told from the same guy to keep hold of all 3 of my halloween masks because they would be worth millions one day. That was the one time I didnt believe him, and sold them all for 80k each that same day...

Darn :boohoo:

Dark_Jab.png

That if you used a chisel with a gold bar you got money. I spent forever getting 1k then used a chisel with it and was so disappointed :XD:

i thought that too

emote.gif

An old real life friend told me when I first started in about March 2002 that there was a level 99 Wildy and you could fight a level 999 White Dragon.

When dragon items came out he then told me that you could make full dragon out of the hides and claws of the dragon.

He also told me that on members you could fight lobsters and if you killed them you got their 'casket' (which we thought at the time was what a lobsters exoskeleton is). If you got a knife and used it on the casket you could get:

FULL LOBSTER! And it had stats better than rune but worse than dragon.

Ah man, I was so gullible back then.

I was also told from the same guy to keep hold of all 3 of my halloween masks because they would be worth millions one day. That was the one time I didnt believe him, and sold them all for 80k each that same day...

Darn :boohoo:

I want to fight things dressed like a giant lobster.

defense.gifattack.gif

0487908a226f010f311c94a3e13c7155.jpg[/url]

The underground farm, the bad thing is, I still believe it :lol:

Because it IS there.

Oh, and I was wanting to get free trimmed black armour. So this guy says, Give me your Mith and I'll go get you Black (T). So I did. He then went bye bye. Man, back then, money was hard to get. :(

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Well, when i first started, mty brother and i thought that if i stood there and took a beating from goblins, you would gain defense levels...

didnt work, also thought that if i fought with no weapon, i would get strength <.<

also, untill acouple months ago, i thought that taking hits from monsters gave you experience for hit points :-# :oops:

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]

god the general board is dying.

Dude, that was not necessary. People only think the general boards are dying because a select few who like to criticize things decided it'd be something fashionable to say. If you think it's dying, why would you post? You totally contradict yourself by saying the boards dying then going on-topic about what you use to believe. So either enjoy the general boards, or stay away from them, instead of making snide comments that are in essence destroying the general boards. =;

..Okay, back on-topic, I use to believe red/blue CW armor was a dragon pl8. Boy, and I thought back then I wasn't a noob. :oops:

I believed there was this secret cave in the snow corner of f2p wilderness where you had to fight through invisible monsters and be lvl 200 to enter, but if you got to the end you could get liquid armour that was +1000 def in every thing (i think this was fueled by f2p's who saw crystal shields and bows but didnt know what they were.)

yeah i saw this one on some fan site and actually believed it.

what made it even worse was the fact that a couple weeks later i believed that i saw some person in faldor with clear blue armor on.

so....i still believe...... :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

There was a Mcdonalds in level 52 wildy :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

there isn't? but i remember going to one just yesterday....hmm...must have been a burger king.

anyways mine is a rune warhammer was worth 1 mil.

so i bought it from some guy selling it for 60k

:?

deltawood.png