Valentines day. Eeeeeep.

ThoseTheBrokes

what did you get?
^_^ I can't say or my lover will find out what it is. Just something nice and sweet (taste and scent wise hehe). And something else as well...

I'm so girly. #-o

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect to continue not spending money on gifts like I have my whole life. Significant others, especially girls, are a black hole to your $$.

Nice to see how respectful you are.. -.-

So how many other days of the year do you plan a special day with your partner?

knkcopy.jpg

well, I'm going to the beach to watch the sunset with my girlfriend if its a nice day, if not then choclates :D its nice to have a plan

Wow, pretty.

I wish we had a nice, warm beach here <.<

50 Years time, due to Global Warming, we probably will this time of the year \:D/

I expect to continue not spending money on gifts like I have my whole life. Significant others, especially girls, are a black hole to your $$.

Nice to see how respectful you are.. -.-

So how many other days of the year do you plan a special day with your partner?

lolchristmas.

That aside though I've never really cared for the holiday. Just another day of the year.

edit:

9000 posts... :oops: :oops:

Probably Olive Garden and a ridiculously oversized teddy bear.

(lands on the big 6 month anniversary too)

Olive garden?

It's an Italian restraunt. Good food if I do say so myself ;)

As for Valentine's Day. I broke up with my girlfriend a few weeks ago so I have absolutely nothing planned. I'm not much of a fan of this Hallmark holiday..

@Nad: Gratz on 9k posts ::'

Well, I'll probably get my girlfriend something special. I've been thinking along the lines of jewelry and chocolates, but if you have a suggestion for me, I'd be happy to hear it! ::'

I think Valentine's day is fine. We need special days for things like this. It just makes life special! <3:

Congrats Nadril on the 9,000 posts. Damn, you've been here a while. :wink:

I love valentine's day

Mostly because its my birthday! :)

I dont have a girlfriend but... i do have a best friend!!

It was very strange: i asked her out and she said that i was not her boyfriend...i was her best friend!!

My friends dont know the difference between best friend and boy friend and their debate has gone on for 3 months now :-k

very strange!

Code:

untitled6kv7.gif

Oh Noes not Valentines Day again... :(

Anyway... I might have some 'stuff' planned, but because it's Valentines Day. Just, because... it's nice to do stuff. :)

you guys still put little envelopes with your names on it on your desk, and people walk around and put personalized valentines with candy on them inside?

right?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

you guys still put little envelopes with your names on it on your desk, and people walk around and put personalized valentines with candy on them inside?

right?

I remember those days.. Such a waste of time if you ask me..

I thought it was cute. you could always tell which girl had a crush on you by comparing what her little card said compaired to all the others...

so what if they were already preprinted Disney messages, some of them were still better than others

right?

+1

Those cards and candies had an incredibly hollow feeling. The teachers warped the entire meaning of Valentines Day...<.<

I'm so screwed this year, I have a new girlfriend, I want to pull something that would mean so much to us, but wouldn't be going overboard :?

Skiing in the Swiss Alps? That's a pretty decent Valentines gift without going overboard. Best thing is, for the both of you, it will only cost around maybe $5,000. :P

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

i have never celebrated valentines day, its over comersialised.

doesn't help that my wedding anniversary is just over a week before this, so any romantic gesture is done then (13 years this year woot)

its just an excuse for shops to gain a extra ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã imo.

i don't need chocolates to know i am loved :-$ :wink:

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

right?

I thought it was cute. you could always tell which girl had a crush on you by comparing what her little card said compaired to all the others...

so what if they were already preprinted Disney messages, some of them were still better than others

Who cares about the cards? The free candy is all that matters. :P

I've always liked Valentine's Day, because I enjoy doing romantic things for my girlfriend anyway. (Not that I have one at the moment, but I have the past two years.) I don't care that it's commercialized; I like making my girl happy, and Valentine's Day is a nice occasion to do that. I enjoy giving unexpected suprises even more, but that doesn't stop me from doing it when it's expected.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

have never celebrated valentines day, its over comersialised.

doesn't help that my wedding anniversary is just over a week before this, so any romantic gesture is done then (13 years this year woot)

That true it a croprit holday anyway

BTW HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY!!

Gamemonster3.png

Gamemonster3.png

Oh Noes not Valentines Day again... :(

Anyway... I might have some 'stuff' planned, but because it's Valentines Day. Just, because... it's nice to do stuff. :)

right?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I HATED that!!! I was *forced* to do that for every one of my 32 classmates in the 4th grade took me forever to write out "Happy Valentines Day, " :evil:

The companies are smart; make a huge fuss at the holidays, sell some stuff at *great* prices and get a lot of CASH!! People are so gullible nowadays. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg