@ Construction Guild @ (includes lots of graphics)

Harrington

There are alot of money drains in Runescape, Construction being on of the biggest money drains ever.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rares are only a money drain if they are taken out of the game.

Red vs. Blue ftw!!! :thumbsup:

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

Good idea, but how do the dragons and dragonhide relate to construction?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I feel so special. 8-)

lol, me to, that "purple" dragon is my idea, so cool it looks!! and many people liking it \'

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

It won't work. Jagex created construction as a money sucker.

That explains the HIGH construction costs and the low prices that flatpack sells for at general stores. If this guild was created it would cause such a drastic drop in prices that construction would end up having a reverse effect ultimately, and put more money into the economy than it took out.

It won't work. Jagex created construction as a money sucker.

That explains the HIGH construction costs and the low prices that flatpack sells for at general stores. If this guild was created it would cause such a drastic drop in prices that construction would end up having a reverse effect ultimately, and put more money into the economy than it took out.

As with many others, you have failed to read the entire suggestion. 98% of money spent on construction is spent on planks, these drops will have an almost unnoticable effect on the skill and the guild as a whole is a BALANCED reward for a lot of hard work and money spent.

Harrington.gif

It looks like a good suggestion and all but I think the idea of the dragons is not needed. Why add even more dragonhide? This sort of defeats the purpose of 3rd Age and everything, though I know you probablly suggested this before it was released.

icecube7.jpeg

I love the dragons, they rock! but if it goes there, it would block off the way south of ardy by the bank. Thats the only thing i am saying thats bad about it. everything else is great. I SUPPORT

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

I love the dragons, they rock! but if it goes there, it would block off the way south of ardy by the bank. Thats the only thing i am saying thats bad about it. everything else is great. I SUPPORT

Thanks, but I need to be careful that the bank isn't too close to the guild so as not to unbalance the skill too much. :)

Harrington.gif

very nice! atho a few things....

A. what do dragons have to do with con?

B. If your going to make dhide better then black, they should be higher lvld then black.

C. many people have suggested 80 range armor, so i dot see it happening.

D. even if they did go for it, it should be gold dragons lol

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

just recently checked up on this, how about a real estate agent in there?

Also, with the tele to house, how about it automatically puts you in building mode, a leave building mode, it immediately teles you to the guild!

thank you for adding me to list of supporters!

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

very nice! atho a few things....

A. what do dragons have to do with con?

B. If your going to make dhide better then black, they should be higher lvld then black.

C. many people have suggested 80 range armor, so i dot see it happening.

D. even if they did go for it, it should be gold dragons lol

A. about as much as penguins have to do with agility ;) (as someone else mentioned a few pages back).

B. The stats are higher. I followed the exact curve from Red to black as black would be to the new hides

C. Jagex are putting a lot of focus on higher level content as can be seen on their main suggsetion forum. I think it'll happen quite soon

D. LOL, agreed.

just recently checked up on this, how about a real estate agent in there?

Also, with the tele to house, how about it automatically puts you in building mode, a leave building mode, it immediately teles you to the guild!

thank you for adding me to list of supporters

I will likely add an estate agent on my next graphic update as others have suggested this... thanks

I like the build mode entry idea. I think it should be still be an option though, and not compulsory.

Harrington.gif

maybe if this idea was made those construction haters might be tempted to get it up, another way to make people raise construction is make the hides of these dragons untradeable but make the armour tradeable, so that if they want there precious hides they'll need to get to there precious dragons in the precious construction guild!

i love the idea, although i'm 15 levels off the required entry i'd get them in a flash if this was made.

Tbhyespl0x.jpg

Construction guild FTW! But maybe make a few of the monster lower level, but drop other and less valuable items, so everyone, even the con pures have a chance : )

sig.jpg

The Heart of a Fool is in his mouth, while the mouth of a Wise Man is in his heart.

- Ben Franklin